Saturday, December 10, 2011

Luke and I, our love story Part 7, go by feel baby....

Luke picked me up at the Terminal 3, we haven’t seen each other for almost 2 weeks, again.  I was going to attend a 3-day workshop in Rizal and he is going to take me to our meeting place coz there’s a van that will transport us to the Hotel.

He was waiting for me at the arrival wing. Standing beside the railing, wearing white shirt, jeans and snickers, he looks like the boy next door. Ang cute, inadmire ko na naman sya.

“How’s my girl? How’s your flight? ” He asked smiling at me.

“I’m good my boy, the flight is on time, which is good. How are you too?” I kissed him on his lips, smack lang, his arms slipped around me and gave me tight hug.

“Happy, you’re here.” He whispered.

“Naks, sarap pakinggan, pakiss nga ulit.” I kissed him again and he kissed me back, he was teasing my lips so I pulled my head. “Hey, baby not here, ang daming audience ano ka ba?”

Tawa lang sya. “Ikaw ang hilig mong magsimula, di naman kayang tapusin.”

“Ang dami kayang tao, kung wala lang tatapusin ko. Halika na nga, malilate na ko, 12:00 nn ang call time.”

He took my bag, opened the passenger door for me. Then put my bag on the backseat and went to other side of the car and seat behind the wheel. “Where to?” He asked.

“Quezon City, near ABS-CBN, basta I know where the meeting place is, EDSA nalang tayo para I know the way.” Luke stays in Manila most of his life pero he’s not very familiar in some areas ng Manila and Quezon City, most of the time pag magkasama kami, ako ang navigator nya.

“So, how are things in the office? Natapos nyo ang overtime nyo last night?” I asked.

“Natapos naman pero we need to catch up para walang delays. Ang daming nila hinahanap na staff e, nauubusan na’ko. We’ve been hiring since September, kulang pa rin.”

“Aw, grabe naman, bakit laging last minute ang clients mo?”

“Every year ganun, we expected this kaya lang this year mas marami ang needed ng clients.”

“Do you have time to come with me on Friday sa Pangasinan?”

“Yes, I told Calvin I’m driving you there. How is he?”

“Pinahihirapan pa rin ako, pasaway yun, I have a new position nga and two more assistant in the admin, ang dami ko naman trabaho outside of office ngayon. I’ve got a new schedule, I will sent it to you. I don’t think I can take my leave on the last week of November to 1st week of December, I still have 3 weeks of trips before this year closes and that begins in the 3rd week, sorry baby I can’t come to Davao with you.”

“Can you still handle it? I can talk to him if you want.” He said.

“No, wag kaya ko no, tatanggi naman ako if hindi ko na kaya, ako pa!” Kinindatan ko sya.

“Hah, pacute ka dyan, wala ka ng time sa’kin, last time, dumaan ka lang ng Manila, 1 week ka sa Indonesia, sabihin mo sa boss mo kailangan mo ng time out this weekend ha, dapat ‘till Friday lang work mo.”

“Ikaw kaya magsabi sa kanya, may meeting tayo with the Board on Saturday di ba?”

“Yah, I forgot, Mom’s gonna be here on Friday, she’s going to stay in my place.  We can still stay there on Thursday, then we can book in a hotel on Friday.”

“Weehhh? Ba’t kasali ka?”Biro ko.

“Baka pwede lang naman makisleep over, wala akong matutulugan, evicted ako sa room ko.” Pacute nya.

“Me sofa bed ka kaya sa living room mo, dun ka tulog, comfy naman  dun.”

“Mas comfy ako if I am sleeping  beside you.”

“Di ka naman matutulog nun eh. Sige na nga, basta ikaw, lakas ka sa’kin eh.”

“How about tonight?”

“Ay di pwede tonight, ano ka ba. Me kasama yata ako sa room ko.”

“Then we'll find our own room.”

“Loko-loko ka, patatakasin mo ko ganun?”

“Yes, every 2 weeks na nga lang tayo magkita, please, I’ll book us in a nearby hotel if you want, say yes baby.”

“Pag-isipan ko, sira ka, tignan ko muna kung sino makakasama ko sa room, if ok sila then you can book us in a hotel nearby.”

“Ok, let me know, ASAP ha.”

“Me ASAP ka pa, sobrang important ba?”

“Yes! Remember, me utang ka sakin, our first month, wala ka, out of the country ka, at di man lang tayo nagkita before you left.”

“Ikaw kaya ang wala sa Manila kaya hindi tayo nagkita, anyways, promise I’ll call you as soon as I found out who are going to be my roommates.”

Hindi traffic ang EDSA kaya after more than 45 minutes, we reached the place. Luke left me coz he needs to go back to his office.

We had lunch muna before they transported us to the venue. It’s a convention facility with accommodation, malaki ang lugar, good for workshops. Our organizer booked us in a 1 bedroom for 3 persons, ok ang rooms, malalaki, even the bathroom is big. I found out who are my roommates before we started the workshop, pareho silang single like me kaya ok, pwedeng takas, hehehe, I called up Luke and tell him to booked us in a nearby hotel, para madali ako makabalik in the morning.

The first day of workshop started and dahil late na kami dumating sa venue, late din natapos, mga 7pm. I had dinner and then went back to our room, kachikahan ko agad yung dalawang roommates ko, puro kami single and ok naman sila kaya I can opened up my plan later.

Habang waiting sa text ni Luke at makapag-isip pano ko magpapaalam sa dalawa, I log-in to PL, I was really happy coz my 2nd post, Our first night together was in the ranking, I was really happy then kasi balak ko na talaga i-trash yung 2 post, then I chatted with Diane/Shymalandi, she puts some senses in me, (Thanks ulit cyber bestfriend!), nagustuhan ng readers ko, kaya now mas nainspire ako to share our story.

After a while, nagtext si Luke, he’ll pick me up around 10:00pm, two hours more coz almost 8:00pm pa lang, nakichika ulit ako dun sa dalawang roommates ko habang inaayos ko yung mga gamit ko sa closet. I need to tell them so sige, try….

“Hey ladies, uhmmmm, okay lang ba if I’m staying out for tonight?” I asked them.

“Why, where are you going?” Tanong ni Tin.

“I’m meeting someone, uhm, actually my boyfriend, ok lang ba if I wouldn’t stay here for the night?”

“Hahaha, ano ka ba, ok lang, di na tayo teenager at kunsintidora ako.” Jan said.

“Good, buti na lang kayo ang roommates ko, kung si Tita Malou, yaiks, baka basbasan muna ako bago umalis.”

“Loka-loka ka talaga, maiba ko, his from here?” Tanong ulit ni Jan.

“Nope, from Manila, but he booked us in a hotel somewhere here.” Sabi ko.

“Kaya naman pala, para kang tarantang itik dyan kanina pa, hahaha. Pagpasok pa lang natin sa room naobserve na kita, pabalik-balik ka ng closet, ng bathroom, dyan sa bed mo, nakakahilo ka neng!” Sabi ni Tin habang tumatawa.

“Pasensya, ganyan lang ako when I’m up to something and I need to asked permission.”

“Ok sige na, prepare na dali, time is running, what time he will pick you up?”

“Mga 10:00pm pa naman. Sana wala akong maksalubong na taga-________ kundi patay ako nito, hehehe, sabihan pa’ko iba ang ipinunta ko rito.”

“Hindi naman.” Jan said, kasamahan nya kasi yung organizers. “They will understand, girls din naman sila. Sige na go na, bihis na, skirt ka lang ha, para mabilis, hahaha.”

Blush naman ako. “Wala akong skirt or dress na dala eh. Thanks ha, we haven’t seen each other kasi for 2 weeks na eh.”

“Hay long distance affair ka pala tapos kung saan-saan ka pa inaassign ni Calvin.” Sabi ulit ni Jan. Jan have work with my boss with one of our partnering projects.

“Ok sige, almost 9pm na, on the way na sya e, pero traffic daw, so mga 10:00pm makarating na siguro yun.”

“Hmmm…. Naiintriga ako, at hindi bagay sa’yo ang mataranta, anong histura in Papa?” Tanong ulit ni Jan.

“Hahaha, feeling ko nga itatanong mo, I think you have meet his younger brother Phil, nag-assist sya minsan ng training ni Calvin sa office nyo eh.”

“Yah si Phil, yung hunk na matangkad, brown hair, hazel eyes, brother nya yun? Naku pasalamat sya bata pa sya, hahaha, laglagan ang panties ng mga kikay sa office. So kung si younger brother ganun ka-hunk e si kuya kamusta?” Tanong ulit ni Jan.

“Mukhang pinoy yun, imagine mo si John Lloyd, mas gwapo, longer hair, mas manly, mas matangkad and mas malaki ang build.”

“Hmmm papable nga, pwedeng patingin ng tinda mo mamaya ‘neng, hahaha.” Tawanan kaming tatlo.

“Hahaha, lukaret ka, sige bihis na’ko ha.”

I readied my bagpack for my clothes the next day ng workshop kasi dun na’ko manggagaling sa hotel na naibooked ni Luke. I just wore baby tees, jeans and thong sandal.

Habang waiting kay Luke, nag-YM naman ako and chatted with Diane. Almost 10:00pm na wala pang text ang loko. Nagrireklamo na’ko kay Diane. After a few minutes, he texted nasa labas na raw sya, I said my goodnight to Diane and log-out sa YM then get my bagpack.

“Goodnight girls, see you in the morning!”

“Wag masyadong magpuyat ha, baka ma-late ka bukas.” Remind ni Tin sa’kin.

“Opo, promise will be here early, sige, goodnight ladies.”

Paglabas ko ng room deserted ang hallway so good, ok na’ko. I went out on the back door instead sa lobby para makaiwas incase me makasalubong akong kasama sa workshop. Ang layo tuloy ng way ko, pero sulit naman coz when I got into his car, me bouquet of flowers si loko, my favorite pink tulips, 1 dozen ulit. “Happy belated anniversary, baby.”

“Effort ka ha, thanks baby, I love you.” I kissed him sa lips. He kissed me back and then he asked.

“Ikaw anong gift mo?”

“Later, you will know, baby.” I winked at him. In-inspection ko yung bouquet. “Ba’t walang card?”

“Kailangan pa ba, personal delivery yan e.”

“O sige anong message mo?”

“Ik hou zoveel van je, kan meer dan enig word to zeggen, gelukkig verjaardag, mijn baby.”

“Ano daw?” Tanong ko, walang akong naintindihan. “Pakitranslate, hindi naituro sa school ko ang language na yan.”

“Hahaha, I will teach you our language pag marami na tayong time together, pero it means, I love you so much, more than any words can say, happy anniversary, my baby.”

“Hahaha, ang naintindihan ko lang ‘baby’.” Tawanan kami.

“Ready?”

“Yes!”

“Byaheng langit?”

“Byaheng langit po, Manong!” We were laughing. Everytime we’re like this, there’s always this feel good thing, like when you watch a feel good movie, sobrang relax, no pressure, and I just love the feeling.

Malapit lang yung hotel, just a 10 minute drive. Okay yung hotel, maliit lang pero elegant. And the room, I like the lighting, yellow, hindi masakit sa mata. Malaki ang space and the bed is in the center, my side table sa sides, reading lamps each sides too, then nasa harap ng bed you vanity mirror nasa bandang left. Then may 22 inch LCD TV nakaframe sa wall.

Luke has his backpack with him too, binaba nyan sa ibabaw ng vanity chair. “I’m going to take a shower first, baby, I’ve been out most of the day e.”

Inamoy ko sya. “You still smells good baby. Sige, I’ll wait for you here.”

“You wanna take a shower with me?”

“Nope, nakapagshower na’ko kanina, I came here ready.” Biro ko.

“Ok be ready for me.”

When he went inside the bathroom, upo ako sa bed, isip ng plan, hahay, nakakaloka tong ginagawa ko. Wala akong maisip, nakaupo lang ako dun, nakatunganga, pinadiskitahan kung pansinin yung painting sa wall, hindi ko gusto, hindi maayos ang gawa, halatang commercial paintings e, kahit saan lang ang way ng brush, malamang there’s a thousand of this in the market.

Maya-maya narinig ko nag-open yung shower, shower na si loko, humiga ako sa center ng bed, I closed my eyes just listening to the noise ng shower. I always loved to hear the water cascading, sa ilog, sa fall, sa shower, nature tripper ako e, everytime I go on a hiking sa work ko, hinahanap ko laging marinig yun noise nag cascading water sa gitna ng gubat, ang saya ko na pag me narinig ko. Wala lang, gusto ko lang.

Pero nagka-idea ako ha, when you're just listening na nakapikit, mas malakas pa la ang senses mo, maybe if you're touching with your eyes close, ganun din, hmmm ma-try nga.

After a few minutes huminto yung shower, I heard him rustling inside the bathroom. Ano kaya ang ginagawa nun? Nakaclose pa rin ang eyes ko.

A bit later, I heard the bathroom door opened. “Anastasha, are you sleeping on me.”

Tulug-tulugan ako.

He touched my left foot. “Yay, ang lamig ng kamay mo, ano ka ba!”

Napamulat tuloy ako. “Wooow, reading-ready ka manong!” Bold star ang loko, yummy!

“So, where’s my gift? Up!” Hinila nya yung mga paa.

“Ano ka slave driver?” Tanong ko.

“Hindi collector, maniningil ako ng 2 weeks na bayad mo.” Ngiting aso ang loko.

“Kaloka ka sige higa.” Tumayo ako, hinila ko sya sa bed. “Close your eyes, go by feel tayo ha.”

“What’s that?” He asked.

“Basta, pikit ka lang, narealized ko kanina mas malakas mag-stimulate pag senses ang ginagamit.”

“San mo naman to naresearch?”

“Research ko lang, sa utak ko kanina, matalino ako di ba, try natin, pag nagwork, di ok.”

“Ang dami mong iniisip Tasha.”

“Sige na, close your eyes.” Pikit din ang loko. “Don’t open not until I say so.”

Tumayo ako sa harap ng bed, pano ba ‘to, kung anu-ano kasi ang trip na iniisip. I saw him opening his one eye. “Uy madaya ka, close it.”

“Ang tagal e, wala ka naman yatang naisip.”

“Sira meron, I’m thinking how to start this.”

“Ok.”

Nakatayo pa rin ako, feasting on his body, basa pa ang hair nya, me mga droplets pa sa shoulders and abs nya and my eyes going down on his ‘thingy’, semi-erect na sya. Tinitigan ko ‘yun’, as if me sariling isip sya, unti-unti syang lumalaki, tUmitigas, hindi ako makapaniwala, I blinked, yay, totoo nga.

“Luke, you’re imagining ano?”

Ngumiti ang loko, nakapikit pa rin. “Ang tagal mong hawakan e, I imagine you touching ‘him’, ang bilis nabuhay noh.” Ang yabang!

“Loko-loko ka, talagang nagji-jerk yan?” Hahaha, I imagined myself blushing when I saw his ‘thingy’ jerked twice.

Tawa ng tawa ang loko habang nakapikit. “Inosente ka pa nga, you still need to learn more.”

“From you, yes, paggraduate ko cum-laude ako with Masters Degree.” Tatayo sana sya. “Oppsss, hold it, dyan ka lang, eto na mag-uumpisa na. Yan ka na naman, magmamadali ka.”

Umayos sya ng pwesto, he put his arms behind his head. Chillax ang loko.

Sobrang init na ng katawan ko so I remove my clothes, naramdaman nya, sumilip ang loko. “Hep, close it, no peeking.” Sabi ko.

After I removed my clothes, pumwesto ako sa may paanan ng bed. Inurong ko yung legs nya using my knee, I kneeled at the edge of the bed, I rubbed his legs and thighs, massaging it, ang sarap sa kamay ng hair nya dun, ang kiliti sa palad. Napapangiti ang loko. “You like it.” Nag-thumbs sign pa sya.

I moved myself up, then positioned myself in all fours, nasa sides ng hips nya yung hands ko. I know nakikiramdam sya every movement ko. Yumuko ako, his cock leveled to my face, good. Natempt akong tikman, I moved my head lower and then licked his head.

“Damn!” He cursed.

I was all smiles when I licked his shaft’s body from root to tip. “Dammit, Tasha, I’m giving you one minute.”

Tawa ako ng tawa. “Me gagawin pa ko, dagdagan mo naman.”

“Ok 5 minutes. Make sure it’s all worthwhile.”

“Ako pa, now feel this again.”

I kneeled between his legs, hinawakan ko yung cock nya, ang init, buhay na buhay, ang tigas! I pumped him using my hands, hindi kasya ang isa lang e. I looked at his face, his expression written all over his face, sarap na sarap si loko, then I moved my head lower, me precum na sya so I licked, hmmm, good. I rolled my tongue, dipping the tip on the small hole, then licking the underside, while my hands still pumping him.  I moved lower, tasting and licking his balls, ang sarap sa dila, nag-ienjoy ako, shocks nakakaadik ito. He was moaning and his hips started pumping, sumasabay sa pagpump ng kamay ko.

Maya-maya, binalikan ko ulit yung head nya, Licking, teasing. “Put it inside your mouth baby.” And I did, masunurin ako e.

I took him inside my mouth, while my hand still pumping his lower body, his hips moving faster now, then his hand went to my head, pushing my head while he pumped, I can feel his head on my throat, punong-puno ang bibig ko, he is so big, I was nearly gagging but he was controlling not to gag me. “Dammit Tash, your mouth is so hot, so good, I wanted to come.” Hindi ako masagot dahil pinuno nya ang bibig ko. He was getting bigger so I know he was coming, I continued pumping in, His cock pumping inside my mouth. “Shit, here I come Tash….. ahhhh, ahhhhh.” His hands tightens on my head, my hair, his body convulsed, jerking, then his come spurted inside my mouth, jetting, ang dami but I took it all, masarap, mainit, maalat-alat, basta I like it.

He was breathing so hard after, his eyes still closed, but his cock, buhay parin, jerking so many times, na-amazed na naman ako.

“Luke, are you ok?” I asked him moving my body up, leveling to him.

“Can I open my eyes?”

“Yes, but sandali lang ha, hindi pa’ko tapos.”

He opened his eyes, smiling at me, with so much passion there, I love seeing those eyes with passion. “I’m such a lucky guy baby.” He kissed me passionately, his tongue slid inside my mouth, I know he can still taste his come in my mouth. I move my body straddling him, I can feel his cock just under my ass, I know I was so wet na so I rubbed my pussy sa pelvis nya, god I want something more. His hands are all over me, yung isa nasa breast ko massaging it, the other one on my butt, rubbing it too. Mas wild ako that day, I don’t know siguro because malapit na ang period ko that time, super in-heat, I was so hot, I kissed him all over his face, his neck, licking his ears, his chin, then lowering to his chest, his nipples, his abs, I just love the feel of my tongue on him.

Luke was on fire too, his mouth and tongue doing magic on my breast, licking ang teasing my nipples. Then his hands found my pussy, he started massaging it, then he inserted two finger, I pump my hips, god, it’s so good. I wanted to come, nagbuild agad ang orgasms ko so I pump harder, slamming at his hand, inalalayan ako ni Luke. His hands pushing harder too, I nuzzled to his neck, biting a portion of his skin there. “Luke, I…… ahhhhh, ahhhhhhh.” Then I came…. Luke continued pushing his fingers inside, It was so much for me, another orgasm was built, I came again, my body convulsing above him, I know his hand is so wet full of my juices.

After a while huminto na si Luke. “Are you ok baby?” He asked.

“Yes, but I want you inside me.”

“You just came twice baby, kaya mo pa?” I heard him laugh.

“Ako pa.” Natawa na rin ako sa kagagahan ko, shocks ang tatag ko. Hahaha.

“Ok, can you ride me?” He asked.

“Close your eyes again, go by feel tayo ulit.” Pumikit din sya.

Inayos ko yung position ko on top of him, his cock under my pussy, I rubbed myself on him, ang sarap, I can feel every ridge ng head at body ng cock nya while rubbing it with my pussy, the friction is so good, nakakastimulate ng clit ko, I was so wet kaya madulas yung pagrub ko, I feel so good, damn good talaga.

Luke was all the while watching my movements pala at ako ang nakapikit. When I opened my eyes, I saw him watching our organs played, danced, rubbed each other, his hips is moving too, I know he loved what I’m doing. Napapangiti sya.

“Uy, bawal yan.” I told him. “Sarap ng ngiti mo ah, masarap?”

“Yes, you’re so wet, basang-basa na tayo.” Ngiti pa ang loko.

“Enjoy ka naman. Ipasok ko na ha, promise I’ll be gentle.” Biro ko.

“Yes baby, be gentle with me. Promise? Ouch!” Kinurot ko sya sa gilid nya.

“Ang kapal, wait, pano ba’to.” I was positioning his cock to my entrance.

“Bakit?”

“Help me, dumudulas e.” Super wet nako kaya ang hirap ipwesto.

He move up ng konti then hold his cock for me, I push myself down on his cock slowly. “Gosh you’re so big baby, it’s been a while….. ahhhh.” Kalahati lang muna, super stretch ako, parang lumaki sya lalo, or maybe sa position lang.

Ang tagal ko on that position, not moving muna, he was just looking at me.

“What now baby?” he asked.

“Ang laki mo kaya?”

“Want my help?”

“Ok, how?”

“just kneel and then come here…., hug me….., yes…., put all your weight on me….,  there…., now get yourself ready, if you want to pump, pump ok, get it.” I was all over him, my breast flatted on his chest, his arms encircled around me.

“Ay, ay sir.” I was laughing. But when he move, napalitan ng moan yung laugher ko, Luke is moving slowly at first, taking his time, I can feel his cock pounding slowly, deeply, touching my womb, shit ang sarap, gusto ko ng magpump pero I still want him sliding in me slowly, he can go on like this forever and I’m gonna be so happy.

He found my mouth later and gave me a mind blowing kissed, his tongue playing inside my mouth, sucking, nipping my lips, god I can’t get enough of this. I started pumping my hips, pushing myself deeper, his hand went to my clit, massaging, his thumbs circling, pressing on it, I feel so hot, I wanted to explode but Luke removed his hand, pump slowly again, he wants to prolong it. His tongue slid inside my mouth again, spearing, fucking it, I was squirming, moaning, something is building up inside me again. “Luke, let me come, please now….” Luke pumped faster, deeper. I move with his rhythm, slamming myself at him, I came within second, my liquids flowing, basa-basa ako, nanginginig ang katawan ko sobra, it was like as if somebody stolen my force, hinang-hina ako. My body weight is on him, I was on top of him breathing hard. Luke kissed my face, caressing my hair.

“Are you ok baby.”

“Nope, you took everything from me, nanghihina ako, grabe ka. Tapos hindi ka pa tapos ng lagay na yan.”  I still feel him inside me. Nagcontract ang vaginal muscles ko, gripping him inside me.

“Oppsss, later, baka hindi mo kayanin baby, I’ll give you a few minutes to rest.” Inayos nya yung position namin, he removed his cock and move me on his side, spooning position. Then he raised one of my legs and I felt his cock entering me again. “Ipasok ko lang baby, 'he' needs comfort.” Napasmile ako.

We stayed that way for a couple of minutes, I was rubbing his arms around me and him, rubbing my tummy and breast.

Nung nawala na yung pagod ko, nagising na naman ang senses ko, feeling his cock inside me, pumipintig, jerking. “Baby.”

“Yes.”

“Can you move…. No don’t pull out, can you move? Yes, like that.” He moved his hips, pumping slowly. Ang sarap ulit. Shock nakakaadik talaga to.

“Okay ka na, ‘he’s’ getting crazy na baby, ‘he’ want you so much.”

“I want ‘him ‘too baby, so damn much.”

Luke started pumping in, slowly at first pero saglit lang, his position is so good, tamang-tama sa g-spot ko, I know In a few second, I’m gonna come again coz Luke’s pumping hard now, his body smacking, his balls slapping on my ass, he’s breathing so hard, nilingon ko sya, he was looking at me and then kissed me, his hands were on my breast, ang higpit, I know magkakapasa ako dun but I don’t care, all I care about is this man beside me, making love to me and later would be releasing his seeds inside me.

Another climax is building up inside me, inangat ko yung arms ni Luke, I know I’m gonna come so hard so I was trying find a way not to scream, sobra yung sarap e. Yakap ka nya, you’re both sweating, moaning and your bodies slamming producing sounds and liquids. Wow!

“Are you ready baby, lets come together.” Luke said, his voice is so hoarse, he moved my leg higher, going deeper into me. I found his other hand and I bite on it, I was ready for the coming……

“Ahhhhh, god, Luke, kiss me…..” And he did, and we both came together, my pussy is so full of my come and his come but there’s always this warm feeling inside me, not just the warmth that came from our comes, but just being with this guy, his just great, so great! Luke continued pumping until we we’re both drained. He pulled out his cock and I turned to him and hugged him tight.

We talked after. The good thing about us is it’s not just about sex, but we always had a great time talking after making love, he talked while I listened and I talked while he listens, minsan mas seryoso ang usapan, mas malalim, siguro kasi nabreak na ang wall after sex so mas free to express your feelings. We had our round 2 after talking but have we to sleep na after coz we have to be early for the next day, and I need to go to my workshop and he has to go to work.

We haven’t seen each other the second day coz I was busy sa workshop, me evening activity kasi so I can’t leave the place. The next day, he picked me up at the hotel and brought me back to his place. We have to spend just one night there coz the next day, his Mom will be coming over for the board meeting and she’s going to stay at his place.

The next day, that's the day his Mom arrived from Davao but we went to Pangasinan to check on the project site, kaya hindi kami nagkita. We we’re there the whole afternoon visiting the community. When we got back to Manila in the afternoon, I got a call from his mom.


“Hey young lady, it’s been awhile. How are you? How’s your handsome Marcus?” She never fails to asked for Marcus everytime she calls me or we met.

Marcus was just a rowdy little baby pup when I first met her. She stayed in our staff house for 2 weeks helping me sorted out some stuff and setting up our office, that was 4 years ago. I stayed with her to have someone accompanying her in the staff house coz our office is outside city proper and the neighbors are a bit far. I have to bring along Marcus with me that’s why her and Marcus get too closed.

Every morning you would see her talking to Marcus in her language, it’s really funny coz my dog would sits in front of her listening, as if he understand’s what’s she’s talking about. And then she would command him in her language and Marcus would just follow, ang galing! Spoiler daw kasi ako kaya makulit si Marcus, and he needs to be disciplined and has to learn how to follow my instruction, not me following him. She’s so motherly, and I love her mothering me around. She’s such a great woman and I became so closed to her after 2 week of being together. She became my 'second mother' and then me, her 'adopted daughter'.

“He’s good po. Still the bratty dog.” I answered her from the other line.

“Oh, you’re such a spoiler, young lady. Anyway, I’m here in Manila, I just arrived this morning, Luke told me you were here. Are you staying here in Malate? Care to join me for dinner tonight so we can catch up on what’s going on with you right now, I know we won’t have so much time tomorrow after the board meeting, so let’s make the catching up today.”

Hahaha, ang tagal kong nakasagot. Nalaglag yata ang dila ko at tumilapon ang utak ko. Patay….

Next Part na po, coming up later…. Again, I hope you guys enjoyed reading.... THANK YOU!





No comments:

Post a Comment