Saturday, December 10, 2011

Luke and I, our love story Part 1, the revelation night….

This story was first Published in Pinoyliterotica in October 31, 2011, to those who have not read it during the last week of PL because I deleted it from the site, here it is..... please enjoy reading.




I’ve known Luke for 5 years, I’m working in a _____________ company where he’s also one of the BOD, kaibigan nya kasi ang boss ko kaya ng simulang i-establish ang company, isa sya sa napili bilang board at ako naman ang isa sa mga unang staff. Since magkaedad lang kami at hindi naman ganon kaformal ang relationship namin as staff and board, nagclick kami as friends. At dahil isa ako sa mga core management staff ng organization, madalas na kailangan ko magwork with Luke pag me assignment kami together. He is our board ________ and I work as __________ Person, hawak ko ang ___________ and the ________ side ng company so most of the time kami ang assign to do business or marketing meetings, conference attendance or site visits ng projects.




Our relationship is pure friendship and business lang talaga, isa pa, Luke is a woman’s man, the hero type, laging nandyan, maasahan, kahit busy sa work nya, pag may time sya, he sees to it na me gagawin sya para sa’yo para ma-lessen yung trabaho mo, he would just turn up or call you pag he knows na you need some help kahit you don’t ask for it, playing a hero but in a sweet way ika nga, yun lang madalas hindi umuubra sa’kin ang trait nyang yun, independent woman kasi ako, I do things on my own, ayokong umaasa sa iba. Pero ganunpaman because of that trait din, hindi ko maiwasan na mahulog ang loob ko sa kanya, siguro nga kasi sya yung isa sa mga taong I can rely on pag kailangan ng tulong at nandyan para sa’kin. At dahil magkaibigan kami, kailangang itago ko yung feelings ko sa kanya na 4 years na yatang nasa baul lock somewhere inside my heart.




I can’t really remember when I started loving Luke, basta nagising na lang ako isang umaga, mahal ko na sya, the usual realization ng taong umiibig. Ang kaso, talagang friendship lang ang namamagitan sa amin, Luke didn’t take advantage, never syang nagpakita ng sign na me gusto rin sya, he treats me like his younger sister, always guiding me, always there to support me. Sa lahat ng staff sa office, ako lang ang ka-close ni Luke, even sa office nila, ako lang ang kilala kasi ako ang madalas nyang nakakasama. Madalas binibiro ako ng mga staff ko sa admin na sana kami na lang daw ni Luke, tutal wala naman akong boyfriend and si Luke naman, walang nagtatagal na girlfriend, baka we’re meant for each kaya pareho pa rin kaming single after all this years.




Kung ilang taon kaming magkakilala Luke, yun din ang bilang ng naging steady girlfriends nya, pwera pa yung mga flings lang na di ko na nakilala, at wala akong balak makilala, hahaha. Wala akong karapatang magselos kaya deadma lang kunwari pang nandyan ang girlfriend nya. Most of the time nakakasama ko pa sila for dinner or trips namin ni Luke. At ang mga bruhang naging girlfriends nya naman feeling nakikibestfriend din, hindi ko naman sila pwedeng awayin nang walang dahilan, so I have to be polite, nakakainis lang kasi, madalas when I talk to them gusto nila pag-usapan lang si Luke, and since they know na friends kami, they would always ask me kung anong mga likes nya, and so on, parang slum book, peste, parang mga teenagers, nakakainis, or di lang talaga ako makasakay, hahaha. Ewan ko ba kasi naman sa lalaking yun, why he always wants me to meet his girlfriends, parang kailangan ng approval ko lagi, and most of the time, pag di ko masyado gusto ang ugali ng girl and I would tell him, after a week or two, wala na sila ng girl or di nya na itutuloy manligaw, yun e kung nanliligaw nga sya.




Luke is a half-Filipino, half-American, kaya naman gwapo, matangkad, maganda ang katawan at higit sa lahat habulin ng babae. Yummilicious talaga sya, kumbaga kanin na lang ang kulang. Although American ang mother nya, mas malakas pa rin ang dugo ng father nya dahil mas mukha syang mestisong pinoy. I already meet his family, his mom is also my friend, naging mentor ko kasi ang mommy during the setup ng office namin. Ang brothers and sister naman nya, madalas nakakasama ko for lunch or dinner, or we would hang out sa mall or sa bar pag nasa Manila ako.




He came from a very prominent family in Manila and Davao. His parents are now retired and staying in Davao. Si Luke naman is based in Manila because he now handles their family business there, madalas, weekend nasa Davao sya to visit his parents. His family supported us (our organization) too, kaya naman madalas yung opisina nila ang ginagamit naming office or meeting place if we are in Manila, and his condo is open to me and my boss.




Ako naman, I came from a middle class family, I can say na established na rin ako on my own, naipagawa ko na ng bahay ang family ko in a very good subdivision and I’ve traveled in different parts of the world. I got what I want, a good job and a good life. At my age, siguro nga, family of my own na lang ang kulang pero yun nga, wala akong makitang gusto kung makasama sa buhay maliban kay Luke. Ligawin din naman ako, yun lang di ko talaga type yung mga umaaligid, hindi ko alam kung bakit ganun. I can say na sexy naman ako. I can compete with other girls in terms of looks, especially Luke’s past girlfriends, kahit naman most of his girlfriends are mix breed, half-half ika nga, buong Pinay yata ito, exotic ang beauty and lalo naman sa brains hindi patatalo, hehehe. Hindi ako mataba at hindi rin sobrang payat, yung tama lang. You can say na my curves turnup in the right places. I’m a cup D size36, yun ang isang pwede ko ring ipagmalaki. 5’4 ang height ko and I’ve got long straight black hair, pero most of the time naka-ponytail lang ako, dahil I’m always on the go. I don’t wear makeups, just a light touch of lipticks or lipgloss ok na. Maraming ng nagsabi na I look like G Toengi, morena version nga lang. My friends would always tell me to wear something sexy, kahit minsan lang, para maiba lang, just like before. Before kasi I join the organization, iba ang image ko, I wear sexy clothes talaga, from head to foot, kaya lang when I joined in, binawasan ko na and then when I starting working on field I change my clothing style talaga. And nasa field ang work ko madalas and I deal with communities, so bawal ang mga sexy clothes, so I usually wear polo or t-shirts and rugged jeans or capri pants. Bihira lang ako nakakapagsuot ng pagirl na damit, even on meetings, I only wear comfortable slacks and blouse, madalas hindi pa nakikita ang curves ko, and because of that, sa mga underwears ako bumabawi and perfumes. I wanted sexy undies talaga, and madalas I wear it sa pagtulog, I would always put a light spray of perfume before I go to bed, yun na lang ang naiwan sa mga ginagawa ko before, that’s my luxury na these days, ang babaw di ba?




Anyways, in 5 years ko sa organization, sobrang naging busy ako sa work coz I travel a lot, wala na ring time sa lovelife, and since si Luke lang ang itinatangi nitong ewan na puso ko, nakuntento na lang ako sa pagiging friends namin. Mas maganda daw kasi pag kaibigan lang, maliit yung tsansa na maghiwalay, so maybe yun na nga ang dapat para sa amin but we didn’t expect our relationship would change because something happened one night when I stayed at his condo…..




This happens a month ago, I have a business meetings in Manila that week, our organization is based in the province, I won’t mention na lang the name of the province dahil kilala ang organization naming dun. Anyways, I need to stay in Manila for 6 days, since office ang gagastos, my boss suggested na I stayed at Luke’s condo para makatipid, pinapagamit kasi ni Luke yun sa amin para makatipid sa gastos. Nasa Cebu daw si Luke nun for a week kaya I can stay at his condo. I have a spare keys (which his girlfriends never had, yun ang lamang ko sa kanila!) at kilala na rin ako ng receptionist guard kaya madalas ibinibilin na lang nya to expect me coz I’m going to stay at his condo.




Ilang beses na rin akong naka-stay doon pero ni minsan hindi kami nagkasama, madalas ay nag-iistay lang ako dun pag wala sya. Ayoko naman makastorbo sa kanya kaya kahit may meeting at matagal ako sa Manila, hindi talaga ako nag-iistay sa condo nya pag nandun sya, isa pa dun din madalas tumatambay ang girlfriend nya, ayoko naming maging scorer, hehehe.




I came at his condo around 6pm, traffic kasi from the airport to his condo in Malate, nanggaling pako sa office nun dahil may kailangan akong tapusin bago pumunta ng airport for my flight to Manila kaya pagod na rin ako pagdating ko sa condo nya. Hindi ko na tinawagan si Luke na sa condo nya ako tutuloy dahil ang alam ko, alam nya na rin nya na dun ako tutuloy dahil nabanggit na sa kanya ng boss ko.




Maraming stock ng food si Luke pero I just had cup noodles for dinner, at dahil pagod at stressed, I took a leisure bath after ko magdinner. Mga 20 minutes din ako sa bathtub, nakaka-sooth yung warm water and scent ng bubble bath, nakakawala ng stress. After that I just put on my white thong bikini and sprayed my favorite perfume, yun ang pinaka-ritual ko every night and since ako lang naman sa condo, I didn’t bother to put my tops on.




There’s only one bedroom at Luke’s condo, merong sofa bed sa living room but he said before na if I will stay, yung room nya na lang ang gamitin para mas comfortable. King size ang bed nya, lowered ito kaya almost nakapatong lang sa sahig yung foam kung titignan sa malayo. All white ang sheets and pillows, from floor to ceiling ang glass wall with white curtains, and with dimmer ang lights kaya romantic ang dating at night. Since hindi ko bahay yun, I didn’t turn off the all the light, in-open ko lang yun sa bedside lamp at dahil nasa 20th floor at mababa na yung mga katabing building, inopen ko lang din ang curtains para makapasok ang ilaw sa labas. Nasa low cool ko isinetup ang aircon para di masyado malamig. At dahil na rin sa pagod, kahit medyo maaga pa, I think mga 8:30pm palang nun, I fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.




In the middle of the night nagising ako (or was I dreaming?)…. Someone is on my bed (or Luke’s bed), I know nakabukas ang aircon but I was so hot, I felt one of my nipples are wet, stiffened, and the other wants attention too, it felt like someone just lick it…. I kept my eyes shut thinking that I was just dreaming, pero gumalaw yung katabi ko, this time I felt his rough hand on my tummy, caressing me. Nag-init ako lalo, I don’t understand bakit ganon, then his hand move downward, sa may puson ko, I wanted ko wakeup, kung tulog pa rin ba talaga ako or nanaginip, pero at the back of my mind, ayoko muna magising kung tulog ako kasi gusto kong malaman kung ano ang next nyang gagawin, but his hand just stayed there.




Suddenly I heard him mumbled, “Dammit Tasha wake up, you’re so damn sexy sleeping right there, you smell so good, wake up and please make me stop….” I know the voice and I stiffened, I can’t believe it, he’s not supposed to be here, am I really dreaming? And then I open my eyes to find out….




“LUKE! I THOUGHT I WAS DREAMING….. why are you here?…. And what are you doing….?” Iyon ang unang tanong ko kay Luke when I opened my eyes, well, I guess now I’m not really dreaming, nasa tabi ko talaga sya sa ibabaw ng kama nya, nakayuko sya sa akin habang ang kanang kamay nya ay nasa puson ko at ang kaliwa naman ay nakatukod gilid ng kama. Nagulat din sya, nandun ang kalituhan sa mukha nya, parang nag-iisip what he’s doing there or if he is doing the right thing. Akala ko ay iaalis nya na ang kamay nya sa puson pero hindi, kumilos yun pababa, sa ibabaw ng bikini ko. Hinimas nya ang ibabaw ng aking pangkababae.




“Tasha make me stop please…. No don’t…. let me…., just let me….” He whispered, his eyes full of passion, of needs, and I just want to give him what he needs and to hold him tight….




“Luke no…. I…. god….”anas ko, hindi ko maintindihan, nalilito ako, wala akong maramdamang galit sa ginagawa nya, it just felt right that time. Nakatitig sa akin si Luke, pleading, asking, lumaban ako ng titigan, gusto kong mabasa sa mata nya ang mga tanong na naglalaro sa isip ko, would I let Luke? Just for this night? Be damned, but I waited for this, I want this to happened, this is it, it’s now or never….




And then he move closer, his lips touch my check, lingering, his eyes not breaking contact to my eyes, somewhat parang tinatantya nya ang magiging reaction ko, when I didn’t make any protest, his lips move on my lips, he kissed me, lightly at first, inalis na rin nya ang kamay nya sa ibabaw ng pagkababae ko para yakapin ako, one hand nakaalalay sa batok ko, instead of pushing him away, I put my arms on his neck, lalong lumalim ang halik nya, Lumaban na din ako, naging torrid na ang kiss namin, habol-habol ang paghinga ko, his lips, his tongue made me feel hot all over. Labas pasok ang dila nya sa bibig ko. When he found my tongue, he suck it, paulit-ulit, then he would nip my lips, no actually suckled it, grabe, sobrang sarap nyang humalik, his like making love to your mouth, stabbing his tongue inside my mouth, I copy kung ano ang ginagawa nyang paghalik, god I need some air…..




Lumikot na rin ulit ang isang kamay nya, naramdaman ko na lang sakop na nito ang isa kong dibdib, I like his hand on my breast, big and rough pero sobrang light ng himas, sobrang turn on. His hand massaged one of my nipples, flicking it back and forth. Luke put me on fire and I’m burning….




Bumaba yun halik nya sa leeg ko, then he gave me butterfly kisses pababa ng dibdib ko, my hands are all over him too, Luke is lean and muscular, ang lapad ng shoulders nya, I just love the feel of him on my hands, his skin, his masculinity, I love the way he smells, sobrang manly.




I was already burning when he suckled one of my nipples, while his other hand caresses my other breast, at ang isang kamay naman nya ay gumapang pabalik sa ibabaw ng pagkababae ko. Nasasabunutan ko na si Luke pushing his head on my breast, his mouth is all over my breast, palit-palit, he can’t get enough, and I too, wanted more…. His other hand na nasa ibabaw ng bikini ko still caressing my pussy, kahit naka-panty pa ako, ramdam na ramdam ko ang init ng kamay ni Luke, his fingers massaged my pussy, dinadama nya from outside ng panty ko ang folds ko and my clit, he would do it in circular motion, and ididiin nya ang thumb nya pag nakapa nya ang clit ko, I know I’m wetter than ever but hindi ko inaasahan ang next na mangyayari, while he push his thumb on my clit, his two fingers found my opening and push upward from the outside, siguro dahil sa super sensitive na ang pussy ko and with the friction of his fingers and my panty on my pussy, while his mouth on my breast….“Hmmm, Ugh….. oh god Luke…. Ahhhh….” I came…. ‘Shit, ang aga’ sabi ko sa isip ko.




“ You just came, baby, this is just great!… and you’re so damn sexy laying there, only in your thong bikini and I made you come baby…. ” sabi pa ng loko, parang proud na proud sa sarili habang ako naman still convulsing from my orgasm. I was so embarrass, I didn’t expect it, ang bilis kasi. And then Luke straighten up, akala ko iiwan nya’ko, tumayo at hinubad nya lang pala ang boxers nya.




“Oh goodness, you’re huge!”, usal ko pagkakita ko sa naghuhumindig nyang pagkalalake, I was still at my orgasmic state pero di ko maiwasan ibulalas yun. I didn’t expect na ganon sya kalaki, almost 8 inches, at halos kasing taba ng wrist ko. “I don’t think it’s going to fit.” I told him still looking at his cock, at every second yata, lalong lumaki.




“Yes baby, we are going to fit, perfectly.” may conviction nyang sagot sa akin. Kinabahan ako ng husto, although me karanasan nako before, it was so many years ago at sa last boyfriend ko lang. And we only did it twice. And Luke’s ‘thing’ is almost twice ang size! OMG!




“Don’t worry baby, we’ll take it slow…. Sorry but I have to asked you this, are you a virgin? Coz if you are, I can wait, we’ll take it slow, I’ll make sure you’re ready for me baby.” Luke said with assurance sa voice nya, as if naman pumayag na talaga ako…. Papayag pa lang, hahaha.




Lumapit na sya sa tabi ko nun, umupo sa gilid ng kama. Nice, ‘do we really need to talk this time?’sa isip ko, I know namumula na’ko nun sa sobrang embarrassed. “I’m not a virgin Luke, but you’re ‘thing’…. I don’t know if kaya kita…. It’s been years….” Gosh, way to go Tash…. Bumaba ang mukha nya sa akin, he kissed me on the check, very light, I started to feel hot again, bakit ganon? Just a simple touch, katakot-takot na boltahe ang lumalabas sa katawan ko. Siguro dahil kahit matagal na kaming magkaibigan, never naman kaming naging physical, I mean, walang akbayan or yakapang nangyayari when we meet, kahit magkatabi kami sa upuan, laging may space, even our hands, hindi naman nagtatouch kahit di sinasadya, gentleman si Luke but kahit nakaalalay sya, sa pagbaba sa car or pagbukas ng pinto, we never touch, kaya siguro bago sa’min pareho ngayon yung ganito, just simple touch, we both react, as in naramdaman ko yung reaction nya, para rin syang napaso, we’re both burning…..




Umangat ang mukha ni Luke, “God Natasha, what are doing to me, I can help it, I need to touch you now…. No, not just touch you, I want to devour, I want to be inside you, filling you, so much it hurts….”




“Then touch me Luke….” Gosh, ‘ako ba yun?’ Bumaba uli ang mukha ni Luke, he gave me butterfly kisses, kissing me lightly sa face, sobrang soft ng kisses nya, alam mo yung feeling na his actually adoring you, he’s taking his time, walangpagmamadali, parang sinasaulo nya yung contours ng face ko, iyon ang lalong nagpa-init ng husto sa akin.




Sabi nila mas masarap daw ang feeling ng nakapikit ka pag hinahalikan, but I don’t think so. Mas masarap ang feeling if your eyes are open, and you’re also looking at the eyes of the person who’s kissing you….. “it’s too good to be true…. You are actually here with me Tash….” Sabi ni Luke, nagulat ako at nalito sa sinabi nya. Bumakas siguro ang pagkagulat at pagkalito sa mukha ko, Luke said “I’ve been dreaming of this Tash, been dreaming for ages…. Ilang beses ko nang pinangarap na makapiling ka, yung ganito, yung tayong dalawa, walang inhibition, walang wall….” sabi Luke.




“Why Luke, what are you talking about?” I asked him, nandun na yung emotion ng sobrang overflowing, nabigla man ako sa naririnig ko pero ang sarap pakinggan na manggaling sa kanya yun ngayon.




“Manhid ka kasi e,” Nice word you chose to start pouring your emotion Luke! “Alam mo ba yung feeling na kaharap mo yung taong gusto mo pero wala kang magawa kasi walang kang makitang reaction kung gusto ka nya? Yung feeling na I want to be there for you, kailanganin mo naman ako, o. Pero you always make it on your own, hindi ako makapasok sa mundo mo. You have a way na ‘I don’t need you so back off, or just plain na wala ako ng gusto sa iyo so leave me alone’, you’re like that Tasha, and now, I think God finally hear my prayers, Thank God, kahit ngayong gabi lang, just looking at me like that makes me feel wonderful baby, such longing and passion in your eyes, sobrang transparent mo ngayon, you can’t hide your feelings and I feel so overwhelmed and proud baby, I did that to you, I want you so much, I love you and I promise, I will make you love me too…. ”.




Luke didn’t give me a chance to react, he kissed me torridly, halos di ako makahinga sa sobrang emotion, sa lahat ng sinabi ni Luke, yung huli ang tumatak sa utak ko, Luke love me too…. Gumanti na’ko ng halik, mas lalong naexcite si Luke. Yumakap sya ng husto, I feel his bare chest crashing me, pumaibabaw sya sa akin, I feel his thingy on my tummy, gosh, sobrang tigas at ang init.




Umangat ang ulo ni Luke, binitiwan ng lips nya ang labi ko, he looked at me passionately, unti-unting bamaba ang ulo nya sa dibdib ko, hindi nya inalis ang titig nya while he starting sucking on my nipples, again not breaking his eye contact on me, he wanted me to watch and I did. And then his other hands came down on me, unti-unti nya tinatanggal ang bikini ko while kissing me pababa, while his eyes not leaving my face, I guess he want to see my reaction. I was burning, nasa ulo nya ang mga kamay ko, caressing him too and I too, just stared back at him, pareho kami, parang takot mawala ang isa’t-isa, sobra ang emotion naming pareho, all this time we are just both waiting for each other. Again yung feeling na just a simple smile, just simple hello and a simple gesture na he cared, masaya ka na, buhay ka na, pero this time, eto na, kaming dalawa lang, doing our things in our own world.




Umangat ang katawan ko nung bumaba ang mukha ni Luke sa pagkababae ko, I always trim my pubes kaya may konti lang naiiwan sa ibabaw nun. This is the first time someone’s going down on me at si Luke pa. I know I was so wet and Luke smiled proudly when he touch me, “you’re so wet baby…. So dripping wet for me….” He stroke me lightly, feathery touch lang, and started nipping at my clit, then I felt his tongue rimming my pussy lips in feathery-light caresses and lapping it too just like lapping an ice cream, while his fingers makes magic stroking my clit. His fingers and tongue never penetrated me, he just stroke me outside, running his tongue and finger on my clit, my folds and my pussy lips. His other hand still fondles my breast. His thumb found my clit again and began working around it in circle, I push myself at him, wanting more, I want to feel something inside, I want him inside…. as if Luke sensed my needs, he look up to me and said, “I’m saving your pussy for my ‘boy’ baby, I want you to meet ‘him’ first inside you…”




Pagkasabi nun, umangat sya. Lumevel sya sa akin, I felt his cock touch my pussy, sa ibabaw lang muna, hindi sya masyado nakadagan sa akin at nakaangat naman ang ulo ko kaya nakikita ko habang iginagalaw-galaw nya ang ibabang bahagi nya para matouch ng cock nya ang pussy ko. “Can you feel it baby, his so ready for you, he was very eager to meet you….”




“Nice meeting you too….” I said when I felt his ‘boy’ stroking the outside of my folds, caressing me, trying to enter, nagulat si Luke nang hawakan ko ang cock nya, helping him stroke my pussy, sobrang init nya, ang tigas-tigas, he kept on stroking me, sobrang dulas ko na and I want him inside. “Luke please…. I want to feel you inside me.”




“Are you sure baby, ready ka na?” Luke asked me.




“I think so, please….” I whispered to him.




“Guide me baby, let me know kung kaya mo, I’m willing to wait, if you’re not yet ready, even if it kills me….”




I position his cock above my pussy lips, “Oh god, wait, I need a condom.” Usal ni Luke, napakunot ang noo nya, “Shit, I don’t have one here.” Napangiti ako sa kanya. So, he’s into safe sex. Good boy.




Tumingin sa’kin si Luke, “Do you think you’re safe today?”




“I don’t know, malay ko ba?” I’m not familiar with that, wala naman kasi ako partner e.




“I’ll go bareback baby, okay lang ba? Don’t worry I’m clean,” pag-aasure ni Luke, nakakatuwa ang expression ng mukha nya.




I’m so horny that time, ayoko ng maghintay, at isa pa si Luke ito, not just any other guy, “It’s ok Luke, I want you now, I can’t wait….”




“Are you sure baby, god it’s my first time going bareback baby, thank you baby, thank you.” Kitang-kita ang excitement sa mukha ni Luke, he’s so happy nakakahawa ang happiness nya, I put my arms around him and hugged him tight.




Naramdaman ko ulit ang cock ni Luke sa pussy ko, seeking entrance again, I grab his cock and help him in. Unti-unti syang pumasok, I can feel na Luke is also restraining himself, trying his best na huwag magmadali. “God, you’re so hot baby, I can feel you, you feel so good….”




“And you’re so big…. ” ganting sabi ko. Napahawak ako sa hips nya. I feel his head inside me, his really big, he stretched me.




“Kaya mo pa baby?”




“Yes Luke, please move, I don’t care if it hurts I want you inside me now!” I was so arouse because he kept moving back and fort pero head nya palang ang nakapasok. He starting moving forward, dahan-dahan, I can feel every inch of him.




My gosh It’s nothing like my first time, I don’t wanna compare but since mas malaki si Luke, he stretch me so much, although dahan-dahan I feel like just one move I’m gonna split into two. I’m wetter than ever but I doesn’t help pa rin. Pawis na pawis na kaming pareho kahit sobrang lamig ng aircon.




I don’t wanna prolong the agony of having Luke’s cock fully impaled inside me, ganon din naman, sasakit din yun, Luke wasn’t ready when I did the next move. I circled my legs over his hip, put my arms over his shoulders and move my hips upward, viola, Luke is inside me! “Oohhh…. Oh god, oh god…. Aahhhh, you stretch me Luke. You’re so big…. so long!”




Luke didn’t move one tiny bit, para bang if he did, I’ll gonna turned into pieces. “I’m sorry baby, why did you do that, I told you I can wait, now you’re hurting because of me.” Na-touch naman ako sa sinabi nya, I kissed him.




“Just kiss me baby, it will lessen the pain….” And he did, there’s so much love with his kiss this time, each stroke ng tongue and lips nya, I can feel it to my nerves, dahan-dahan, nipping my lips, my konting bite, his tongue invading my mouth, trying to find its mate, my tongue, they meet, stroke, stab, gosh, I love the feeling, I felt so aroused, and Luke’s hips started moving, dahan-dahan, I can feel his flesh grinding inside me. Nawawala na yung pain, napapalitan ng sarap, sobrang sarap. I wanted to move but Luke put his hands on my hips, itinigil nya ang paghalik, umangat ang upper body nya, inangat ko din ang katawan ko to see what his doing. Inilabas nya hanggang kalahati ng cock nya.




“See us baby, we’re one now, we fit perfectly di ba…. It feels right baby, I can stay this way forever, you’re so hot, god I wanted to come inside you, but not yet, I want you to enjoy this first….” He moved again, dahan-dahan, ang sarap-sarap…. He sees to it that I’m enjoying it, feeling it every stroke and watching every move he made. “Ahhhh…..hmmmm….” Maya-maya pa, unti-unti ng bumilis ang movement ni Luke, “Ahhh…. baby, I want to prolong this but you’re so hot and damn tight baby, can I go faster?”




“Yes Luke, faster, deeper, I want you so much, ahhh, ahhh. God you’re so long, I can feel you touching my womb….. Faster Luke…. Ahhh, ahhh…..”




“Yes baby, my ‘boy’s’ loving every wall of your pussy, god you’re so tight, so damn hot….”




“Luke, I want you to hold me….. I think I’m coming, oh my…… aaahhhh!” Luke put his arms around me, he kept moving, pushing, pumping, faster and faster, gosh sobrang sarap, I put my arms around him too, inangat ko na ang mga hita ko to give more room sa body ni Luke, he was crashing me this time. He moved his arms around my hips, nakadagan ang chest nya sa breasts ko, pelvic to pelvic kami, I can feel his balls slapping my ass, sobrang deep na ni Luke, I know I’m gonna have an orgasm in a few sec, my hands we’re all over Luke’s back and ass, god this is too much….




“Luke,…. I’m coming….. ahhh, ahhh, ahhh…..” I scratched Luke back sa sobrang tindi ng orgasm ko, I thought it’s going to stop there, but Luke continued pumping and pumping like he could go on forever…. and I came again, and again and again…. Four times….. wow, I got a multiple orgasms, I know I’m dripping wet…. At hindi parin tapos si Luke.




“Tash, baby, I’m coming, I want to come inside you, will you let me…..” I can imagine how Luke did it, ang magpaalam pa in the middle of orgasm. That time kahit hindi siguro pwede, I wouldn’t care, bahala na si Batman, hahaha.




“Yes Luke, I want you to come, I want to feel your come inside me….. Ahhhhmmmm!”




“Here I am baby, feel my come…. Ahhhhh….”




Sobrang hot, at ang daming pimuslit na come ni Luke sa loob ko, it’s the first time I feel it, yung somebody coming inside you. I do safe sex with my boyfriend before, kailangan laging may comdom. With Luke, hindi ko na inisip yun, I want him bareback, I wanted his come. Ang sarap ng feeling, ang init sa loob, basang-basa ang loob ko, sobrang dami ang nilabas nya and Luke is still pumping, I can feel na lumalabas na ang pinaghalong come naming dalawa tuwing nagpapump sya palabas. And because of that sensation, I came again, for the fifth time. “Ahhhmmmmmm….”




Luke held me tight. He stopped pumping but he didn’t make any move, he stayed inside me. With him above me, embracing me, crashing me, hearing his breathing, his semi-erect cock still inside me, the best post-coital position I ever had. We stayed that way for a couple of minutes before he made a move, he knows that he’s crashing me, umangat sya ng konti.




“How are you feeling baby?” he asked.




“Totally drain? Hahaha.” I laugh.




Luke smile at me, “I’ll give you a lot of water baby, para mapalitan ang naibawas sa’yo, and you need a little rest too coz we’re not yet done, I’m not yet done with you….. I made you come so many times baby, I’m so lucky and proud…. you make me wait for four years but it’s all worth it…..” And he kiss me again, naramdaman ko na lang nabuhay na naman ang alaga nya, napaurong ako ng konti to adjust, my gosh, his getting bigger, naiistretch na naman ako. “Luke, your ‘boy’, naughty sya ha…..”




“Sorry baby, I know you need some rest…” Unti-unting inilabas ni Luke ang cock nya, dahan-dahan, sobrang sensitive ng pussy ko that time so I can feel every inch and ridge of him, muy delicouso…. napapikit ako. Ang hindi ako alam, Luke is also watching me, nagulat ako ng ibalik nya ulit papasok ang cock nya. “God baby, you make me feel so horny with that look on your face?” sabi ni Luke.




“Why, what did I do?” I asked innocently.




“Feel na feel mo kaya ineng ang paglabas ko, wag mong gagawing ulit yun kung ayaw mong istorbohin ko ang “little rest” mong hinahanap. Ok, I’ll start again, behave.” sabi nya. He started moving out, di ko parin napigilan this time I made a sound, “ hmmm…..” Hindi ulit itinuloy ni Luke ang paglabas, he just keep teasing me, ilalabas nya hanggang kalahati ng cock nya then he would push it back slowly, like he wanted me to feel him, and I enjoyed it and super sarap.




So I did my part, I tease him too, kanina medyo sore na ako kaya medyo masakit pag nagmove sya, pero ngayon, binuhay na naman nya ang sistema ko, him just moving his cock like that feels like heaven, every time he push forward, I push upward too, sinasalubong ko sya…. And trying to control the pace he changed his movement, una hanggang kalahati lang ang inilalabas nya, maya-maya, buo na tapos bigla nyang ipapasok lahat.




Inayos ni Luke ang pwesto namin, he inserted a pillow under my butt, nakaluhod si Luke sa gitna ko, my legs apart, exposing my pussy, kaya naman mukha ako nakahain sa kanya, he inserted his cock again, una ulo lang and he would move in circular motion, then half na, again moving back and forth, dahan-dahan, stimulating me, hindi ko na alam kung saan ako kakapit, sobrang sarap ng ginagawa nya, I push my hips upward to accommodate him fully pero Luke kept teasing me, hawak nya ang balakang ko to control his movement.




“Shit, please go deeper Luke, I want you deep inside me, I want every inch of you inside me, pounding in me…….” I was so arouse, I want him to make love to me again.




“I know baby but you just had a rough ride a while ago…. You’re so tight you need more time to adjust to my ‘boy’, I don’t want to hurt you.”




“To hell with that, I don’t care Luke, I don’t care if I get hurt, I want you deep inside me, come here baby, hold me, just hold me tight….” I raise my arms to Luke, ibinaba naman nya agad ang katawan nya sa’kin, and push deeper in me.




“Oh shit, ang sarap mo baby, you’re tight, nakakasakal ka.” Luke whispered, he kept on moving deeper and deeper, paulit-ulit ang ginawa ni luke, you can hear our moans getting louder on the four corner of his room.




“Luke, you’re so deep baby, so big, I’m coming again…..”




“Come for me baby, will come together baby, god, your pussy is gripping my ‘boy’, you’re so tight.”




His lips find my lips again, and then his tongue push inside my mouth, making love to mouth just like the way his cock make love to my pussy, malapit na’kong labasan, so I kept on pushing upward para salubungin sya, naging rough na rin si Luke, he pump so deep, it kept on and on, our bodies make noises, his cock and my pussy makes a sound each time they meet, our moans, we don’t kung sino na ang mas malakas.




I know I’m coming in a few more push so I embrace Luke, locking myself to him, pushing myself upward, my legs circling his hips, my pussy contracting, gripping him more.




“Baby, Natasha…. Ahhhhh…..” With one violent move, Luke and I shattered.




“Luke….. Ahhhhh…. ”




Still convulsing with orgasms, my vaginal muscle gripping Luke’s cock, milking him, and Luke’s cock still pushing in, making sure all his come flowed inside me. Sobrang dami nang inilabas ko this time, ganon din si Luke I felt my pussy overflowed with so much come, I know we stained his sheet this time.




Luke kept on holding me, kissing me, touching my face, it was very sweet, very serene. In-adjust nya ang pwesto nya so he would not put his upper body weight on me, he was still inside me, draining himself, I can still feel him pulsing with my pussy. Sobrang sensitive ko pa rin, feeling his cock still pulsating inside me. Wow.




Maya-maya, after two rounds, Luke pulled out his cock, and looked at my pussy as if inspecting it. Kumunot ang noo ni Luke, “Baby, tell me, are you really not a virgin? How come there’s blood?”




Naupo na din ako, “ Aw….”Nabigla ako sa pag-iba ko ng pwesto, my body started to ache, gosh mukhang I would really need time to rest ah.




“What baby, are you ok?” Pag-alala ni Luke.




“I’m ok baby, maybe because it’s just a long time, I’m not sure…..?” Nalito na rin ako, “At saka like I told you, you’re so big, sobrang adjustment siguro para sa vaginal wall ko kaya may bleeding, ikaw kasi eh, twice mong in-invade, hindi pa naka-adjust.” Napangiti na din ako sa sinabi ko, I never imagine Luke and I would end up talking this way.




Luke again moved forward and held me, embrace me. With a peck on my check, he stands up and go to the bathroom. Lukes back is an exquisite site to see, broad shoulders, lean hips, and butt, ang bilog, yum-yum! Yun lang, me marks ang upper back nya, that’s because of me, I know hindi ko naman sya nasugatan coz my nails are trim pero I smile pa rin, I put marks on him.




I just stayed on bed waited for him. This time I felt the soreness inside me. My breast, my hips is a little bit tender too, and my legs, medyo nangangalay. Luke came back after a minute or two with a small hand towel. “Lay down baby, I’m gonna clean you up.” Nahiya naman ako, pero dahil sa sobrang pagod, I did what he says.




He started rubbing the warm hand towel on my face, my neck, my breasts, my body leaving my pussy unattended. I thought tapos na sya coz he went back to the bathroom, after a few minutes he went back with a new hand towel, this time he cleaned up my pussy. He knows I’m a bit tender there so sobrang ingat ang ginawa pag-rub ng hand towel, masarap ang pakiramdam because warm ang towel, he cleaned up even my ass. Nagstain sa hand towel yung blood and come naming dalawa. He looked at me and smiled, “Souvenir, for our first night together.” Napatunganga ako sa kanya. He’s really so sweet.




He went back to bathroom and clean himself too, pagbalik nya, dumiretso sya sa labas, when he came back, me dala na syang glass of water, “Drink this baby.” Umangat ako and inalalayan nya kong uminom, this is my Luke, I told myself, his really sweet.




Thank you very much baby, that so sweet of you. Sorry I put marks on back, does it hurts?”




He went on the other side of the bed, tumabi sya sa akin, he kissed me lightly on the lips and said, “No baby, I know now you’re a tigress in bed, but tiger need some sleep too. Get some sleep, I’ll watch you.”




“No, you have to sleep too, pagod ka rin, we’ll sleep together,” sabi ko. Napangiti sya, inayos nya muna ang kumot naming dalawa saka humiga paharap sa akin.




“Ang sarap pakinggan baby, we’ll sleep together. Don’t worry baby, hindi pa’ko inaantok, I’ll watch you, baka paggising ko wala ka eh.” Pagbibiro nya.




Natouch na naman ako, “Sa ginawa mo sakin sa tingin mo makakawala pa ako sa’yo?”




“Hindi na kita pakakawalan baby, itaga mo yan sa bato. No baby, I’m not kidding, after tonight, you are mine, body and soul.” Kinuha nya yung kamay ko ang kissed it.




“Naks naman, that’s the spirit baby. I never imagine us like this. I mean ending up in bed together, and talking after a rough…., no wild…. Heated sex….”




He put his point finger sa lips ko, “Not sex baby, we made passionate love….”




“Ok, sige na nga, we made love.” Then I pouted.




“Nakakatuwa ka, para kang bata.” Lumapit sya ulit, he kissed me on the mouth this time, nung iaalis nya ang lips nya, I tried to nip it.




“Naughty ka baby, don’t tempt me.” Sabi nya.




“Don’t tempt me ka dyan, let’s get some sleep na, come here, hold me.”




“Ayoko nga, baka mabuhay ulit itong alaga ko, sige ka, di ka nito patutulugin.” Pang-aasar pa nya.




“Ewan sa’yo, wag kang tatabi-tabi dito ha.” Biro ko kay Luke sabay lipat ko ng pwesto, patalikod sa kanya para di nya makita na nakangiti ako.




“Hala, di naman mabiro ang ale.” Naramdaman ko lumapit si Luke, we’re now in spooning position. “You’re really a tigress baby, mahirap galitin.’ He laugh. His mouth on my nape, breathing on me, nakiliti ako.




I move closer to him, I just want to feel his warm body close to mine. Nag-adjust din si Luke, he move closer, “You smell good baby.” He kissed my nape.




“Luke we’re going to get some sleep, stop that, stop seducing me.”




“Hindi kaya ako ang nag-umpisa, sabi ko kanina ayokong lumapit, pinilit mo’ko.”




“Sira ka talaga, at hindi kita pinilit noh, ikaw kaya ang kusang lumapit.” Sabi ko.




“Excuse me ineng, ikaw kaya ang nang-si-seduce, ihain mo ba naman ang likod mo, just like what you did kanina. Sino ba namang mag-aakala na uuwi ako one night na ang babaeng pinagpapantasya ko ay nandito sa room ko, wearing nothing but a white thong biniki, at nakahain ang katawan nya so I can feast on them….”




Napabangon ako bigla. Naghahanap ng away to ah, hinarap ko si Luke “You jerk, I didn’t came here to sleep with you if that’s what you’re thinking.”




Nalito na rin si Luke, dahil sa reaction ko, I’m not mad pero naiinis ako, bumangon na rin sya para aluin ako. “I didn’t think that way baby, sorry…. I was just surprise you were here….”




“God, did Calvin (my boss) told you I was coming here?” Nakablanko ang expression ni Luke.




“Ok great! I get it, he didn’t tell you I’m coming here for the meeting right? He, said you were in Cebu and I can have your condo for the week.”




“No he didn’t, yeah I remember telling him that I was going to Cebu this week but I cancelled it the last minute because something cameup in the office and I need to be here, kaya ako late nang nakauwi dahil nag-overtime pako kanina. I’m sorry Tasha, I didn’t mean to say it that way, I know you’re not like that, naexcite lang ako ng husto, like what I told you kanina, matagal na kitang gusto, I just don’t know how to approach you, siguro dahil magkaibigan tayo, malaki ang tiwala mo sa akin kaya I didn’t make any move, pero kanina, when I saw you here, all alone in my room, in my bed, just exactly where you have to be, it just felt so right. Hindi ko na inisip kung magagalit ka sa gagawin ko, but all I know is I need to touch, to be with you. I know masyado pang maaga for you to decide but please give us a chance? We can do it right?”




“Nalilito pa rin ako Luke, I know hindi to dapat mangyari but we both wanted it to happen, I’m not blaming you or myself, gusto ko rin naman eh, gusto nating pareho. Sorry I didn’t call you kanina coz I thought Calvin told you already that I will be staying here for a week. If I’d known you were here, I won’t come.”




“Why Tasha,” putol ni Luke sa sinasabi ko, “yeah I know we’re friends pero napapansin ko ayaw mo na tayong dalawa lang ang magkasama? Hindi ka naman ganun dati, we would spend time together, pero ngayon hindi ka na pumapayag na sumama sa’kin pag tayong dalawa lang….”




“Ah kaya lagi kang me babaeng dala.” putol ko naman.




“I only bring somebody with me, even si Drake (his bestfriend), or my sibs para lang sumama ka kasi I know di ka sasabay or sasama sa akin, or itutuloy mo ang trip pag tayong dalawa lang.” I saw the hurt in his eyes.




Tama si Luke.




“Alright, since ayaw pa nating patulugin ang isa’t-isa, we need to talk. This is a revelation night di ba so I’ll tell you, I don’t want to be alone with you dahil ayokong mapalapit sa’yo. Remember when we did the first trip? Tayong dalawa lang for 4 damn days, I feel stupid alam mo ba, I thought we had something going on coz we were so close, nakilala natin ang isa’t-isa. I gave away so much of me, I felt na even my feelings for you ay napansin mo na rin, you were so sweet, you take very good care of me. I think that was the time na nadevelop ako sa’yo….” Nagulat si Luke sa mga sinabi ko, “Yes, I’m so stupid to fall for you back then, umasa ako Luke, but then pagbalik natin ng Manila, someone is waiting for you. Para akong tanga, feeling ko when we get back you will start treating me not as a friend but as you’re girl, magiging tayo na, yun pala me girlfriend kang naghihintay, at sa lahat, yun ang nakalimutan mong ikwento sa kin. Imagine my feelings nung pagdating natin ng lobby ng office building nyo, she was there, waiting for you.” Tumalikod ako kay Luke, trying to hide yung kumawalang luha sa mata.




I felt him move, niyakap nya ko. “I’m sorry baby, I didn’t know. If I did, I wouldn’t do anything to hurt you, god, I’m so sorry, don’t cry.”




Lalo akong naiyak, siguro because I felt more embarrassed, I never been like this, mataas ang pride ko e, hindi ako basta nagsasabi ng nararamdaman ko, I always keep it to myself. Now Luke knows my feeling, natatakot ako, hindi ako sanay ng ganito.




“I love you Natasha, matagal na, just watching you with my family, with my mom who adores you, I feel overwhelmed. Nandyan ka, I can talk to you pero can you imagine na natatakot akong magsabi sa’yo nang nararamdaman ko because I might lost you forever. Wala akong makitang sign na gusto mo rin ako e, napakagaling mong magtago. We talk about anything under the sun, pero everytime mapunta sa love ang usapan, umiiwas ka, ayaw mong pag-usapan. Akala ko dahil ayaw sa’kin, if I known you feel the same way…. God we lost so much time….” Yumakap ng husto si Luke, he kissed me again. “I wouldn’t let you go now, not in this lifetime,” he whispered.




Humarap ako kay Luke, I looked at him in the eyes, “I love you too Luke, sorry if I been such a snob , an idiot, yun siguro ang weakness ko, ang galing-galing ko sa lahat, I always strived hard to be on top, pero pagdating sa love, bokya, semplang ako, hindi ko alam ang gagawin ko. Takot kasi akong maloko, madaya, iwanan…. Kaya ayaw kong sumugal. Baka matalo ako. I don’t know why I’m telling you this now. Siguro nga, I have to lay down my white flag, suko na’ko sa’yo. I’m giving you all of me Luke, body and soul. You have to put up with my moods, my trantrums, sa mga kagagahan ko, kaartehan ko. Kasungitan ko. Can you handle me?” Paniniguro ko.




Napangiti si Luke, “That’s my girl, sigurista.” Sumeryoso si Luke, “Ngayong malinaw na sa’tin ang lahat, kung ano ako sa buhay, at kung ano ka sa buhay, hindi na kita pakakawalan Tasha, kahit maglupasay ka pa dyan,” pagbibiro nya ulit, napangiti na rin ako. “You have to put up with me too, dahil from now on ako lang ang lalaki dyan sa puso mo, ako lang ang lalaking makakasama mo sa kama, walang ng iba. Magkakaron pa rin tayo ng mga disagreements, sa ugali mo baby, no I’m just kidding, normal lang yun sa isang relasyon na me konting pagtatalo but I promised you, I’ll make you happy. I know mahirapan paniwalaan ang sinasabi ko ngayon, I’m not a womanizer Tash, like what you think, most of the girls I’m with before, pareho lang kami ng hinahanap, just a companion, somebody to satisfy our needs, we don’t love each other, kaya ganon din kadaling matapos ang relasyon namin, if you really call that a relationship. Pero itong sa atin, iba ito, iba ka sa kanila kasi ikaw lang ang minahal ko. I promise, I will work hard on this baby,….”




“You don’t have to work hard Luke, just loving me is enough, mahal kita, mahal mo ako, yun lang ang kailangan natin. Love will keep us together.”




“Oh baby, I love you so much….” And Luke started kissing me again, passionately, siguro dahil ngayon mas klaro na ang lahat sa amin, wala ng wall na nakapagitan. Wala ng takot, just him and me together. Still kissing me, he draw me back to bed, sobra ingat nya this time, parang crystal ang lips ko, sobrang light ng kisses nya, he positioned himself sa gilid ko, I felt something hard, poking on my thigh….. “Luke, someone’s is in full attention….” I whispered to Luke.




“Do you want to give ‘him’ your attention baby?” Luke replied……
<<<<< End of Part 1>>>>>








Message none-alert


No comments:

Post a Comment