Saturday, December 10, 2011

Luke and I, our love story Part 5, the way you make me feel….

It’s my last day at Luke place that day coz I have to go back home the next day. Wala na akong meeting that day so my agenda lang is doing my backlogs so I can stay in his place the whole day and do my work there. Maaga ako nagising that morning to cook him breakfast.

I turned to him and gave him a quick kiss on his cheek. He’s still sleeping then but the shafts of sunlight falling across his face caught my eyes. Ang ganda ng glow sa face nya so instead moving out of bed and go to the kitchen to fix his breakfast, I rummaged into my bag to get my sketch pad and my charcoal pen.

'Artist mode muna, later na maging kusinera' I told myself. Ayoko masayang ang moment and ang mood ko so yun, I worked on my sketches of him while he was sleeping.

He was sleeping on his side, his locks on his forehead; his eyeslashes, his nose and his lips shadowed the other side of his face. Only the upper part of his body ang nakalabas sa blanket, from his lower hips down, natatakpan na. Ang ganda ng lighting ng sun sa room nya, nakaglow because of the white sheet and curtains. if I have my water colors or my pastels with me that time, mas maganda sana yung kalalabasan nang ginagawa ko but I only got my ever dependable sketch pad and my charcoal pen with me so pinagtyagaan ko na.

I draw as fast as I could para di masayang ang lighting. My hands parang sinapian, just do her work, even ako nagulat, coz I usually had a hard time sketching pag me light, ang bilis kasi ng change ng light and you have to move fast, but with Luke, I don’t know, siguro because saulo ko na yung contours ng face nya, his form, his body kaya ang bilis lang. After a few minutes I got three sketches of him in three different angles. I know ok na yung sketches, just needed polishing na lang later so ibinalik ko muna sa bag ko para hindi nya makita coz I need to prepare pa his breakfast.
 I prepared a french toast and bacon, with brewed coffee. Kakatapos ko lang magset ng table nang lumabas si Luke ng room.

“Good morning baby.” I got a good morning kiss sa lips, uhmm fresh breath, nagtoothbrush muna talaga si loko.

“Good morning too. Here, have your coffee.” Ganting bati and kiss ko sa kanya.

“French toast and bacon. Ang galing magluto ah.” Sabi ni Luke.

“Nang-iinsulto kaba? Parang ang hirap naman lutuin yan, upo na’po sir, baka ma-late ka, me pasok ka pa.” Sabi ko.
“Ano kaba, nagko-compliment ako ha.” Dumampot sya ng French toast and took a bite. “Uhmmm, ang sarap.” Nakangiti pa ang loko.

“Sige na, ubusin mo yan ha, pag me tinira ka, yan pa rin ang kakainin mo mamaya.”

“Hindi nga Tash, masarap talaga, ikaw talaga lagi kang pikon. ‘You wanna have dinner somewhere later?” He asked.

“Yeah sure, let me know kung saan, magkita na lang tayo dun.”

“Why? I thought you’re free today, I can pick you here later.”

“Basta, magkita na lang tayo, I need to run errands pa mamaya e.”
“How about Lunch?”

“Nope.”

“Why?”

“Basta nga e, ang kulit, mamaya na lang kasi.”

“Ok, ok, sige, I’ll let you know kung saan tayo magdidinner. Now sit down and eat breakfast with me.” Naiinis nyang sabi.

“Yes dad.” I said, smiling at him.

“Haha, ang kulit.” Natawa sya, nawala agad yung inis, he grabbed my cheeks and pinch them and then he grabbed my right hand. “Come here, dito ka sa tabi ko.” Pinaupo nya ko sa chair malapit sa kanya. “Namiss kita paggising ko, wala ka na sa bed. Kaya pala, nagluto ka. Thanks baby.” He kissed me on the mouth and I kissed him back.

Bukod kasi nung first morning namin, sya na lagi ang cook during my stay there. Not that I don’t know how to cook, I am a very good cook, I can cook almost everything na pinoy food and some asian and western dishes. That time lang, lagi syang una nagigising and most of the time naman for dinner we would take out something na lang from the restaurant or fastfood para hindi na hassle in cooking dinner pa at night.

Every morning, during breakfast, we would talked, kulitan and asaran; and then kissed and hugged each other pag me napikon. Ganon kami everyday for 5 days, but still we end up kissing and cuddling each other; and ang tagal namin sa dining table. Bukod sa bedroom and bathroom nya, that’s our favorite part of his condo. And bukod sa love making, talking ang favorite naming ginagawa together. Buti na lang just a few minutes walk lang ang office ni Luke from his condo kung hindi lagi sya late, he uses his car though going to his office kasi madalas, he goes out for meetings.

After breakfast, he took a shower , dressed up and kissed me goodbye. “I’ll see you later baby. Let me know if you’re staying here till lunch ha.”

“Yes baby, magtitext ako pag-aalis ako, see you later.” Returning his kiss.

Sa wakas! Artist mode talaga ako that day, although I enjoyed our bonding kanina, I want him to go na so I can start working on polishing my sketches of him. Pag nasa mood kasi ako, to the max ang spirit ko. Mas maganda ang trabaho ko, I don’t want to ruin the mood kaya after nya umalis, I went inside his room, get my sketch pad and charcoal pen and start polishing it.

After an hour or so, I’m on my third sketch of him when I heard the buzzer.

“Buzz! Buzz!”

“Dang! Istorbo, kainis.” I was concentrating on his lips pa naman, I love it, kasi I caught him smiling on his sleep dito sa last sketch.

I went to the door and take a peep on the peephole. Delivery guy? Kaso hindi ko masyado makita yung dala nya.

“Yes?” I asked from inside not opening the door yet.

“Flower delivery po.” Sabi ng delivery guy.

I opened the door. “ Kanino?”

“For Ms Anastasha po.”

“Really, wow, tulips. Magkano ‘to?” Atribida kong tanong.

“Ay ma’am hindi ko po alam, bayad na po yan, delivery lang po ako.”

“Ba’t di mo alam ang price?” Pangungulit ko pa rin sa delivery guy. Wala lang, natuwa lang ako magtanong, ayoko maexcite e, bihira ako nakakatanggap ng flower from guys kasi ayoko lang me nagbibigay. Naalala ko nung younger years, high school and college, pag me nagbigay sa’yo ng flower tampulan ka ng tukso. Kaya nadala ako, ayaw ko ng binibigyan ako ng flower, pero ngayon super excited ako kaya kung ano lang maitanong ko sa pobreng delivery guy, para malessen yung excitement ko.

“Kanino to galing.” Tanong ko ulit, kahit I know na kung kanino galing.

Napakamot ng ulo yung delivery boy. “Ma’am pakicheck na lang po yung card, nandyan po yung pangalan nung magpadeliver.”

“Ok, sige thanks.” I signed the delivery slip and get the bouquet, it’s a dozen of pink tulips wrapped in a light green printed thinned clothing na may apple green ribbon.

Ang sarap ng ngiti ko, from ear to ear. I just can’t help smiling. Ang saya ng feeling if you received it from someone you love. I put it on his work table where I was working on his sketches, then hinanap ko yung card, nasa apple green na envelope, I opened it, the card say:
“Hey Anastasha, may baby, I hope I made you smile and brighten your day like you always do to me every day, I want you to know I just love the way you make me feel baby, I love you. Lucas.”

Grabe ang kilig ko that time, I wanted to call him right there and then pero pinigilan ko ang sarili kasi I know I’m gonna sound so stupid, baka tilian ko pa si Luke, hahaha.

So I waited muna for a few minutes before I called him. Nakaupo lang ako sa harap ng work table nya looking at the flowers, para akong high na nakangiti lang. I wanted to go back to my sketches pero mas feel ko tungangaan yung flowers. Shocks, ganito ang nagagawa ng love sa’kin, para akong adik, hahaha.

After 30 minutes I called him, medyo kalmado na’ko eh.

“What’s up baby.” Sagot nya sa kabilang line.

“I got your flower…..” Yaiks, inaatake na naman ako ng kilig so I have to pause and take a breath. Inhale, exhale….
“And….” He said, waiting.

“I so love it, damn you!” There, di ko pa rin napigilan. If you can see my face, grabe ang glow, nakaharap kasi ako sa display mirror na nakasabit living room nya. Naloloka ako hitsura ko nun, blooming.

“Hahaha, ganon ka matuwa sa akin, you need to curse me?” Luke says laughing.

“Thank you baby, I really love it, ang aga mo naman nag-order.”

“Nope, actually 3 days ago pa dapat yan kaya lang wala silang available na pink, I know it’s your favorite color kaya I waited, it’s worth it naman coz now I know you love it.”

“Ano ka ba, I’ll loved any color basta galing sa’yo, baby.” Pasweet kong sagot. “Um, did I say thank you na ba? Hindi pa di ba? Thank you baby. I really love it.”

“Ok na kahit walang thank you, just saying you love it, much better baby. So how are you doing? Anong ginagawa mo.” He asked.

“Working on something….” I told him.
“Anong something?”

“Basta lang. I’ll meet you later at dinner, maybe we could dine in Makati para maiba lang?”

“Yeah I have a place in mind, have you been to Sala?” He asked.

“Nope, pero nakita ko na yun, we were supposed to have dinner there with Tita Amy but full seat that day e, I like the place, cool ang setting. So, we will go there tonight?”

“I’ll call Jake, he has a friend who works there, sana they have available seat, I’ll call you later when I got the reservation.”

“Ok, sige, just call me, I’ll be out for lunch and maybe the whole afternoon, so just text or call.”

“Ok baby, you take care.”

“Sure, and Luke.”

“Yes?”

“I love you baby, have a nice day.”

“Love you too, akala ko makakalimutan mo na naman eh. Have fun. Bye.”

After I called him, isip na naman ako, yaiks, formal dinner, I saw the place already, romantic ang setting e, I don’t have something to wear na, puro slacks and blouse and dala ko, I don’t think bagay sa place, and Luke’s wearing formal kanina (black long sleeves and slacks with printed necktie) coz he has a meeting with his clients today.

Need some 101 make-over, dang!

I finished the last sketch and then I went to bathroom and take a shower.

Just wearing a baby t-shirt, jeans and flipflops I went to Robinson’s Place to buy myself a new clothes.

I was walking past Mango shop when a simple strapless printed draped dress caught my eyes. I really love dresses kaya lang because of my work at hindi masyado bagay ang dress dun, hindi na ako bumibili. But since first formal dinner date namin Luke, I think he deserves to see me in dress so yun, go ako agad inside and ask for my size, and fit. Simple lang ang style ng dress, it’s a tube dress but not too revealing. May invisible zip fastening sa likod, and just above the knee. I like the prints, little flowers and vines printed in black and beige on white viscose fabric. Medyo mahal pero minsan lang naman so go, bili.

After that, I got myself some new makeup and lipsticks and a new pair of black peep-toe sandals to match the dress. Ok pa naman ang manicure and pedicure ko so I decided not to go to the salon. (or nagkukuripot na naman ako, hehehe)
I grabbed a chicken burger and pinapple juice at Wendy’s after, then I went back to Luke’s condo to get myself prepared for the dinner. Ang haba talaga ng time ko to prepare at sinulit ko, super babad ako sa bathtub with bubbles. I take a nap at 3pm, nagising ako after an hour or so coz my phone is ringing. Luke’s calling.

“Hey baby, san ka?”

“Home. Why?”

“Home, I like that. We’ll have our early dinner at Sala @ 7:00pm, by the way, do you want me to pick you up later?”

I wanted to surprise him so I said, “No baby, I’ll see you there. Just text me if on the way kana dun.”

"Ok then, sige I’ll see you later, love you, bye.”

“Love you too.”

So yun, balik ako sa preparation. At 5pm, I did my makeup, although hindi ako madalas magmakeup, but I’m an expert there, siguro kasi artist ako, I just love painting canvasses and painting my face as well. I choose turquoise sa eyes, that’s my favorite colour sa eyes ko, and then shimmer burnt orange sa blushes and since dark ang eyeshadow ko, I put just a barely there lipticks in shade of orange/pink para hindi sabog ang kulay ng mukha ko. I got a pair of black undies, put the dress and shoes on, then I clipped my hair up and viola, mukha na’kong girlalu.

At 6`pm, ok na ko. I’m just waiting for Luke to text or call me na his on way para I can go na rin, gusto kong mauna sya sa place e.
After a few minutes he called. “Hey baby, I’m on my way now, I’ll see you in a few minutes. “


“Ok, I’ll see you there. Ingat ka.”

"Yes, I will, love you.”

“Love you too, bye.”

So after, I grabbed my purse and the envelope where I put his sketches and take one last look of myself in the mirror and then I go.

Nagulat pati yung receptionist guard sa lobby when I went out of the elevator.

“Hindi ko kayo nakilala Ma’am. Ang ganda nyo, me date kayo?” Tanong ng usiserong guard.

“Haha, yes me dinner date ako.” Sagot ko naman.


“Si Sir Luke?” Uzi talaga.


“Hindi.”


“Ah, akala ko si Sir Luke kasi dumaan sya dito kanina lang tinanong kung nakaalis ka na.” Intrigero ‘to si Manong guard.


“Ah ganun ba, sige, pahanap naman po ng taxi, sa Makati po ako.”

Tumawag sa radio si Manong guard para masabihan yung guard sa labas. After 3 minutes nakakuha din agad ng taxi.

Luke texted me na he’s there already parking his car. Malapit na rin ako that time so I didn’t reply. Hindi masyado matraffic that night kaya nakarating din ako agad sa restaurant. After ko magbayad I went inside the restaurant and ask if where Luke is seated.

He was seating in the far corner sa left side. Ang ganda ng lighting, artist mode talaga ako that day kaya if I have my sketch pad and pen with me, I will sketch him sitting there.

Nakatingin sya sa akin when I showed myself to him. Aws, para akong two-way mirror, dinaanan lang ng tingin nya. Hehehe, hindi ako nakilala ng loko and good! Now I know ako lang talaga kasi I know how pretty I am that day (feeling ko lang naman) hindi nya ko pinansin, nanghahaba ang leeg nya kakahanap sa isang Tasha.

I went straight to his table. “Hi, miss me?”

He looked at me and his jaw just drop big time.

“Uhmmm can I have a sit.” I asked.

Bago lang sya natauhan. “God Anastasha, is that you.”

“Hindi rin.” Pagjo-joke ko.

He stands up and kissed me on the mouth, nagulat ako, muntik na’ko ma off balance, nabungo tuloy yung hips ko sa table.

“Ouch, ano ka ba Luke, ang sakit nun ha.”

“Oh, sorry baby, hindi ko lang napigilan, gosh you look gorgeous, so gorgeous baby. Take a sit, so this is why you don’t wanted me to pick you up. To surprise me.” Nakangiti nyang sabi. Inalalayan nya ko paupo. And the he sat in front of me. Nakatunganga at nakangiti pa rin si loko.


“Yan tuloy napunta na sa’yo yang lipstick ko.” Pinunasan ko ng point finger ko yung lipstick na naiwan sa lips nya. He caught my hand and took my finger inside his mouth. Shit, I started to feel hot all over.

“Luke, ano ba, me makakita sa’tin dito.” I said pulling my hand, mas lalo nya hinigpitan, he was looking at me when he sucked my finger hard, his tongue playing with it inside his mouth. “Shit.” Feeling ko may sudden gush ng fluid na lumabas sa pussy ko, I feel wet.

He let go of my finger and he kissed my hand. “Blushing ka baby, can we go now. I’ll just have you for dinner.” He said.

“Sira ka talaga, nagdress pa ko noh, ayoko, pakainin mo muna ako.”

“You can always wear it next time, sige na lets go home.” Pangungulit nya.

“Ayaw, gutom na ‘ko, I need to eat.” Pangungulit ko din.

“Hindi ba pwede ako nalang kainin mo.” He said winking at me.
“Wala kang sawa, grabe ka. Gutom na’ko sa’yo pero mas gutom ako ngayon sa food. Mamaya ka na.” I whispered to him.
“Why are you whispering, ang layo naman natin sa kanila.” Me mga diners na din kasi mga 3 tables away kaya hindi rin kami masyado maririnig.

“Basta, ayan na yung waiter, order ka na bilis.” Sabi ko. “Please order for me, ayoko magbasa.” Actually palusot ko lang yun, malas ako mag-order sa resto e, madalas hindi masarap ang naoorder ko.

Lumapit na yung waiter sa’min with a menu. Nagseryoso sandali si Luke. He got me baked soufflé with prawns, feta and dill; and he got himself goat cheese gnocchi in soubise sauce with crispy smoked ham and Davao pecorino and rocket; and syempre, champagne to celebrate our first formal dinner date together.

Pag-alis ng waiter to get our orders, nangulit na naman si Luke. “Come here, lipat ka dito sa tabi ko.” He wants me to sit beside him, our table kasi is for 4 person kasi.

“Ayoko nga, mahirap madikit sa’yo ngayon, kung anu-ano ginagawa mo.”

Nakangiti lang sya, nakatitig sa’kin. Nakakaloka kung makatitig ang bruho, nanghuhubad, mukhang mangangain ng buhay.

“Do you know how you make me feel right now baby.” He grabbed my hand and hold it sa ibabaw ng table, rubbing it gently. “I feel very proud, ako ngayon ang boyfriend mo, do you know how gorgeous you look tonight?”

“Syempre.” Proud kong sabi.
“That’s what I really love about you baby, no pretention, you’re just you.” There’s so much love in his eyes when he stares at me like that, yung he’s so into you, I thought hindi ko makikita sa eyes nya yun dati, now I saw it everyday, everytime na he’s so serious and he look at me that way, I know that this is not just a one week affair. It’s going to be longer…. Forever?

“What’s this?” He asked. Nakalimutan ko na yung envelope na bitbit ko kanina.
“I’ve been working on this this morning, I hope you’ll like it.” Inabot ko sa kanya yung envelope. He opened it.

“Wow, this is me. It’s beautiful.” Palipat-lipat nyang tinitignan yung sketches. Smiling. Maya-maya umangat yung mukha nya sa’kin. “You never seized to amaze me baby, you really captured me. You did it this morning?”

“Yes, I woke up this morning, when I turned and kissed your cheek, nasa mukha mo yung sunlight, you just glow, and I just want to do a sketch of your face.”

“Wow, how long did you worked on this.” Nakatitig pa rin sya, parang he can’t believe that his staring into his face.
“Just a few minutes lang kasi baka mawala na yung moment e. Then I have to cook breakfast pa. So after you left for work, inayos ko na sya.”

“I just wish I have your talents.” He said.

“Why?”

“I wanted to paint you too, para you’ll see yourself the way I see you. Like how you see me here.”
Nagmisty ang eyes ko nun, he said it with so much love. Oh my Luke talaga, nira-rumble ang emotion ko.

“Ok lang yun, you can always tell me naman, or show me.” I told him, inabot ko yung isang kamay nya, and kissed it.

“Ahmmm, hindi ba pwede ipatakeout na lang natin yung dinner?” He asked again.

"Ano ka ba.” Sabi ko. “Sandali lang tayo promise, mabilis lang ako kakain.”

Maya-maya dumating na rin yung food, we chatted while eating, about his day and my day, etc… etc…. Ang tasty ng food so naenjoy naman namin, pero since gusto nya na talagang makalayas agad minadali ko na kumain.

After 30 minutes, natapos na rin kami kumain. Tinawag nya agad yung waiter to get the bill and pay. Nagmamadali talaga sya.

“Wait lang ano ka ba, why on a rush ka? Hello! Naka-heels kaya ako.” Nakaalalay naman sya kaya lang ang bilis ng lakad nya, papunta kami non sa kotse nya.

“Sorry baby, I just want us home now so I can devour you.” He whispered.

“Ano? Devour? Naks naman sa word. Ano ba yun?”

“Loka-loka ka talaga, buhatin na kaya kita, ang tagal mo maglakad eh.”

“Syempre, nakadress ako, feel ko ang pagiging girl ko ngayon.”

“What are you wearing inside, thong?” Pilyong tanong nya.

“Yes, bakit.”
“Tanggalin mo mamaya pagdating sa car.” Sabi nya.

“Loko-loko ka talaga.”

“I’m not kidding, baby. No panties allowed inside my car.”

“Bakit baby, may manghuhuli pag naka-panty.” Pabiro kong tanong.

He laugh, huminto si Luke, bigla akong niyakap. “God I can’t believe you’re mine now baby, you make me feel so good, ang saya- saya mong kasama, ang kulit, ang daldal. Wag ka na kayang umuwi bukas.”

Nalungkot naman ako bigla. Yes, I’m going home tomorrow, medyo matagal din kami magkakahiwalay coz I don’t have any schedule going to back to Manila in the next week or so. Gumanti ako ng yakap, I just wanted to hold him that time. Nung isiniksik ko yung body ko sa kanya, something poke my tummy. I jerked.
“Luke, bad ka ha. Halika na nga, me makakita pa sa’yo dyan, pervert ka.” Napabilis tuloy ang lakad ko, ngingiti-ngiti lang ang loko sa likuran ko following my step.

Pagdating namin sa car nya. He went to my side, akala ko aalalayan akong buksan yung car door, pero di nya binuksan.

“Passes mo.”

“What?”
“You’re panty.”

“Ano to sinehan. Sira ka ba, baka me makakita, ayoko nga.”

“Ok sige, go inside, basta take it off.”
“Magtaxi na lang kaya ako.”

“Wag na makulit, akyat na.” He opened the door.

“Ouch!” He slapped my butt pag-akyat ko. “Nakakarami ka na ha, mamaya ka lang.”
He went to the other side of the car and took his seat behind the wheel. “Ready?”
“Yes.”

“Now take it off.”

“Nakakainis ka naman e.” Naiinis talaga ko that time kasi he wants me to submit, eh sa lahat ng ayaw ko yung inuutusan ako. Pero since gusto ko naman, bumigay na rin ako. I took off my panty while he's looking, ang sarap ng ngiti ng loko.

“Akina, souvenir.” Sabi nya, inaabot yung panty ko.

“Ayoko nga, favorite ko to noh.” Iniwas ko naman, nilagay ko sa purse ko.

“Pati sa panty may favorite ka. Ok let’s go. Fasten your seat belt baby, byaheng langit ka ulit.”
Nasa kalagitnaan na kami ng byahe but Luke didn’t make any move. Tahimik lang sya, pasulyap-sulyap.

“Ahm, Luke.”


“Yes.”
“Why do I have to take off my panties?” Para lang tangang tanong ko. Me mapag-usapan lang ba, hahaha.
Hagalpak ng tawa ang mokong, nakakainis.
“You’re really funny baby.” Tawa pa sya ng tawa.
“Funny ka dyan, pinatanggal mo ang panty ko tapos wala lang.”
“So may hinihintay ka pala mangyari.” Pang-aasar pa nya.
“Gago, what do I expect, wala akong panty, ang lamig ng car mo kaya, wala ka naman palang gagawin.”
“Wag mo kasi masyado ibuka.” Pangbubwisit pa rin ng loko. Tapos bigla sumeryoso. “I wanted to touch you baby, you don’t know how much I’m controlling myself now, kaya lang baka maaksidente tayo dahil lang sa kagaguhan ko, malapit na tayo, and you’ll know why I want you to take it off.”
At least nagpakasweet ang mokong. He got into a car accident kasi 4 years ago. He almost lost his life that time, halos madurog yung left arm nya and he went into a surgery, until now kita pa rin yung scars. Madaling araw yun nangyari, hinatid nya yung mga barkada galing sila sa gimmick. He wasn’t drunk kaya mas malakas ang laban nila dun sa nakabangga. That time I saw it in the morning news, palabas na’ko ng bahay nung marinig ko yung name nya, he had an accident in Makati. I was really worried that time coz I am in love with him then. Buti na lang when I came to the office, my boss already found out too na he got into accident. So I got more info from him. He was in the hospital for 3 weeks. Me girlfriend sya nun but his girlfiend left him when he was in the hospital, his mom is very mad about it. Wala naman akong maireact that time kasi hindi ako pwedeng umeksena. I got a chance to visit him at the Makati Med. Dun talaga nagstart yung mas malalim na friendship naming coz I would visit him after my meetings and would call and text him how he is, hanggang tuloy-tuloy na yung closeness.
Back to the story, after a few minutes we're at the basement of his condo parking his car. Nagmamadali na naman ang loko so binagalan ko talaga ang kilos ko.

“Hurry up Tasha.”

“Nakaheels nga ako.”
“I know, halika I’ll bring you up.”

"Ayoko nga, nakakalakad naman ako.”
“Bilis kasi.” Napakamot na sya ng ulo. “Gumaganti ka ba.”

“Hindi ah, sino nagsabi?"
“Hahaha, nagpapatawa ka na naman.”
Hinila ko na sya. “Halika na nga, babagal-bagal ka naman. Kanina pako in-heat.” Halakhak ulit ang loko.
There’s video camera in the elevator so we have to behave. When we got into his unit hindi na kami umabot ng living room.

Taking my mouth in a drugging, mind-blowing kiss, he walked me backward until I came up against the wall sa isang side ng hallway ng condo nya, pagkasarang-pagkasara ng door. Pinning me there, he lifted my dress and lifted my hips until I locked my legs around his sides. My arms snake up and curled over his shoulders. I heard him groaning, he buried his face on my neck, nipping my skin there, grabe ang kiliti pero mas nakaconcentrate ang mind ko sa kamay ni Luke, his hand move to my pussy. Rubbing it first then thrusting one finger inside my opening. Shit, I felt another gush of liquid flowing out, he continued thrusting his finger in and out and then added another finger.
“God baby you’re so wet.” Luke whispered. “I want you baby, I want to be inside you now, I can’t wait.”

“I don’t want you to wait Luke. I wanted you too now, please now.”

I heard him roared in frustration, fumbling his other hand at his belt and slack.
“Let me help you.” Kumalas ako kay Luke. Bumaba ako, my hands finding his zipper. There, gotcha.

I pushed his pants down, his cock is so big and heavy. His head is gleaming with his precum, I wanted to taste him so I move my face to his groin.
“No, baby, later, I want you now.” Nahubad na ni Luke yung polo nya, ang bilis ng expert. “Now, how do we take this off.” Trying to find the zipper of my dress.

“Nasa back, there.” Hinubad nya agad yung dress then sunod yung bra ko.

“You’re so beautiful baby, let me have you now.” He pushed me back sa wall.

Again I don’t care kung matigas ang wall, mas I care about is ang ‘matigas’ ni Luke.

He moved forward pinning me again, his cock poking my tummy. He clasped my hips again to his side, cupping my butt, inangat nya ako and positioned himself.

“Ready baby?”
“Yes!”

With one move. He was inside me and I screamed and came. “Ahhhhh, ahhhhh, ahhhhh.” I convulsed with my orgasm, my vaginal muscle contracting, milking him. Grabe, unang pasok pa lang. I can’t help myself from moving my hips, slamming down at him habang nag-oorgasms ako. Todo sagad si Luke kada bagsak ng katawan ko. He snaked up his arms around me and readied me again for his move.
“God baby, you’re tight, so deep. I’m gonna fuck you so deep now baby, I’m gonna fuck you so hard all you’re gonna think about is coming.”

Humigpit lalo ang yakap ko kay Luke, my mouth nipping him at his shoulder.
“Ready baby.”
I just nod, I was still high on my first orgasm.

He braced me on the wall, steadied his legs and crouch lower, he started rocking slowly, rotating his hips, adjusting his thrust so that his head brushed against my g-spot everytime he move, stimulating me to orgasm again.

I felt his cock head and ridge inside me, pushing deeper each time he moved. “Oh my god, Luke, I love you baby, your cock is good inside me, so hard….. damn good, keep filling me baby.” Humigpit lalo yung yakap ko sa kanya, unti-unti syang bumibilis, I breath hard everytime he move, my vaginal muscles contracting, gripping, tightening, caressing him.

“Oh my goodness Tasha, yes do that again, baby, again and again, you’re so tight baby, your pussy caressing me don’t you know that, damn baby, I wanted to come. Are you ready? I want you to come with me.”

“Yes, baby, I am, I am….”

He pulled out a little, just caressing his cock in my opening. Then he braced himself, I wasn’t ready when he thrust deep. He was bigger; longer, harder and thicker, the sign that he was coming pretty soon.

“Tasha.”
“Yes?”

“Kiss me baby.”
And I did, finding his mouth, I inserted my tongue, played inside his mouth. Luke cupped my face, he speared his tongue inside my mouth, while his cock speared into my pussy. I was so hot, on fire, burning, with his another thrust I came. “Ahhhhh…..ahhhhh……..”
 Luke swallowed my scream, I came so hard and he still pumping in me, taking his time.
“Luke.”

“Yes, baby.”

“You didn’t come with me.”
“Not yet baby, but you will come with me again, this time will come together, hold on tight, I’ll move you to the couch.”

I clinged to him, his cock caressing inside me when he walked us through the living room. He placed me in the middle of the couch, not removing his cock out of me. Missionary position, love it, I love seeing his face when he’s inside me. I move my legs up to accommodate his body. His arms snaked up around my hips, he kissed me again, giving butterfly kisses from my face to my neck and breast. “Kanina pa sila neclected baby.” He said.
 “Then you know what to do baby.”

He kissed each tips first, then his tongue licked it, nipped and then sucked. I feel so hot again. My hand caressing his hair, his face, I love the feel of him on my hands. He started moving again, nagcontract ang vaginal muscles ko feeling his movement inside me. He rock in a slower pace at first, I circled my legs to set his pace deeper. Naget naman nya yung move na gusto ko so he started pumping hard. “Want me deep baby. Here we go.”
He pushed hard, I bumped my head sa armrest ng couch. “Ouch. Sakit nun, ha.”

“Oh sorry, baby.” In-adjust nya yung position namin. Then he started pumping again. I move my arms to his shoulder, I want to feel his chest on my breast, then my legs clinged to him tigher my vaginal muscles gripping him.  “God baby, hold on, I’m gonna come, come with me this time.”

We we’re staring at each other, our eyes and body talking, feeling our rhythm, hearing our moans, our body slapping, smashing. With one big pushed I came again. And Luke spurted, jetting his hot sperm inside me. “Ahhhhh….ahhhhh, baby, Tasha I love you so much .” Luke told me, still pumping inside me.
“I love you too baby.” I whispered.
We stayed in each other’s arm after, no one moved. Just listening to our breathing. This is one of our nights to remember. I’m leaving the next morning but I know that there’s somebody right here, waiting, loving me. I don’t want to go but my work and family needs me too. I don’t have a choice now, I don’t want to make a decision now but yeah I need to do it the near the future.

This guy right here with me, loving me just the way I am. And I just love the way he make me feel too.

THANKS FOR TAKING THE TIME READING!




No comments:

Post a Comment