Saturday, December 10, 2011

Luke and I, our love story Part 6, with just one smile baby.....

It has been 2 week since we last saw each other, we’re both busy with our work, Luke in his business and I, with my office work and workshops. We call and text each other most of the days and nights everyday, basta kung kelan lang namin feel to call or text, but we limit pag working hours coz I’m in the office baka me makahalata eh.



But minsan naughty si Luke, he called me sa landline he told my assistant that he needs to talk to me about our paperworks na assign to us, busy daw kasi nag mobile ko. Nasa table ng isang assistant ko sa admin department yung phone, wala kasi akong extension sa office so I have take his call from there, and alam nya na I would take it from there, kung di ba naman loko-loko. Pag-pickup ko ng phone, dumale agad ang loko. “Do you know why I called baby? Coz I was in the middle of my meeting sa boardroom a while ago, bigla kang nagpop sa mind ko, I was sitting where I was sitting when I ate your pussy there, so vivid baby, the image of your body arching, offering your boobs to me, your legs open wide, your pussy so wet for me and so ready to be eaten, God I’m so hard right now, can you help me baby?”



Blag! Hahaha, binagsakan ko ng phone. Nagulat tuloy yung mga staff ko. “Bakit po Ms. Tasha?” Tanong ng assistant kong si Jing.



“Wala, ang tagal kasi sumagot.”



“Parang nagsasalita naman sya Ms. Tasha.” Yaiks, loud nga pala ang volume ng phone.



“Me kausap, hindi ako, yung secretary nya, tatawag-tawag iba pala ang kakausapin, pag tumawag ulit sabihin mo sa phone ko nalang ha, hindi na ko busy, wala nakong kausap.” Sabay talikod ko, not sure kong nagblush ako non, parang, at shit basa ang panty ko, sira talaga yun.



And yes, we did it in his boardroom one time during the 6 days I stayed in Manila. Ayoko ng idetalye, nakakahiya, hahaha.



Anyways back to the story, 2 weeks walang kami naging time to see each other, I came from Davao that day, I stayed there for 3 days doing site visits and meetings. I didn’t get a chance to visit his Mom there coz hectic ang sked, very toxic yung 3 days na yun coz I need to travel from Davao City to sites then meetings in the evenings, nakakapagod.



My flight was supposed to be 7am that morning but since 2nd day ng strike ng PALEA, our flight was cancelled. I came around 6am, almost late na nga ako and I was in a hurry pa tapos wala lang flight. Syempre bad trip ako, kasi I have a meeting with our client at 1:00pm in Makati, so meaning I can’t be at the meeting dahil next flight nila is 11:50am pa. I talk to the ground supervisor and he lead me to the PAL window for wait listed passengers. I asked the crew if he can book me for the next flight ng 11:50am, he said no available seat na daw, sabi ko hindi pwede. So I asked again if they can transfer me to the other airlines flying that day, he said hindi na raw because puno na yung flights, they already transferred most of their passenger na hindi nakasakay sa 10pm flight nila the other night.



Imbyerna ako ever kasi I have a connecting flight going home the next day , tapos 2 days lang ako home then I’m going to fly out of the country na naman for a conference. So I asked the ground crew if I can talk to the Manager, maiinit na ang ulo ko nun, ang taas nang boses ko coz they can’t do anything and they haven’t even tried actually, tapos wala pa silang say kung ano ang gagawin nila sa accommodation ko and my flight if ever I have to stay kasi wala silang plane.



So yun pinakausap sakin ang Manager, he said they’re not sure if the 2nd flight is flying in also but he booked me na rin kasi nga he saw my connecting flights and my flight abroad. So yun, waiting ako ‘till 10am for the check-in, nagpacheck-in naman sila but no assurance if there’s a flight coming in.



Yung waiting happens from 6am to 4pm, imagine that, 9hrs I was stucked in the airport. I called up Luke and said I’m gonna be late and don’t pick me at the airport, he said he’s busy din coz nadamage yung building nila because of the typhoon Pedring, bumaha ang Roxas Blvd., and since malapit ang office nila dun, damay sila. So he said just text me when you’re flying na and just go straight to his office kasi may overtime pa sya.



So yun, sobrang bad trip ng day ko with the delays and then my staff would call me pa because of some minor problem in the office, then I have to rearrange the meeting with our client. I was so stressed out and frustrated, I really had a bad day and I only want to see Luke para mawala yung stress ko.



Came 4pm, dumating ang PAL, I got a Mabuhay seat which is very good, umalis kami ng 4:30pm, dumating ng 5:30pm sa Manila, we we’re stuck again at the tarmac dahil walang tube na available, after an hour, nakapark din kami, again another waiting for baggage na naman coz wala nga silang ground crew at ilan lang ang nag-aasikaso. I texted Luke to tell him that I will be arriving late coz I’m still waiting for my baggage.



7:30pm I was on my way to his office, traffic, super, dahil part of Roxas Blvd. is close for construction. Buti magaling humanap ng way yung taxi driver. I arrived at his office around 8:30pm, an hour ride. His staff are still there for overtime too, he was still in his office so dumiretso ako ng boardroom. Yaiks, the boardroom memory.



Anyways, I don’t go to his office talaga, usually sa boardroom lang ako, and since hindi pa alam ng staff yong relasyon naming ni Luke, hindi ako pumupunta ‘ron para wala silang maisip na kaiba sa’min, hindi rin ako nagtanong kung me kameeting sya but since close ang door, inexpect ko na meron nga. I didn’t text him that I arrived na, so 30 minutes, di pa rin sya sumisilip sa boardroom. Lumabas ako para makichika sa mga staff nya. Then maya-maya tumayo yung secretary nya dahil may ipapasign na document. So ako naman, inabangan ko yung pag-open ng door.



“What the fuck.” The first words that came out of my mind. I saw RED. Parang akong raging bull, ready for a fight. Nagkaleche-leche na nga ang araw ko ganito pa ang madadatnan ko, what a lovely day! I saw Luke behind his table laughing at somebody, and you know who’s that somebody? Si Thirdy! Ang ex-girlfriend nyang from the third kind! Alien from Pluto! Hahaha, sorry was I really that bad?



Hindi naman talaga Thirdy ang name nya, nickname ko lang sa kanya yun. Almost 4 months na silang break ni Luke, but she still have hots for my baby. I know coz she would still call and text him. Eh, mabait tong isa, entertain naman nya, peste. Sorry again.



So yung pag-open ng door, aba ang saya nila habang ako more than 30minutes ng naghihintay. Shit, hindi ko alam kung anong gagawin ko so I excused myself sa staff nya and go back to the boardroom. Nakita na’ko ni Luke so he followed.



“Hey, baby, you’re here, why you didn’t tell me?” Sabi nya after closing the door ng boardroom.



“I texted you diba, I told you malilate lang ako.” I told him ng nakatalikod sa kanya, I don’t want to face him, I’m not sure kung anong gagawin ko.



“Ang sungit na naman, come here, give me a kiss.” He move closer but when he is about to kiss me, the door opened.



“Hey, Luke its dinner time, can we have dinner before I go?” Tanong ni Thirdy. Hindi nya kami nahuli by the way, nakatalikod kasi si Luke sa kanya, but I wish she caught us that time.



“Yeah sure, gutom na rin si Tasha eh.” Luke said.



“Ahmmm…., ok, sure I’ll just get my stuff.” Alangan pa ang bruha.



“Lika, dinner muna tayo.” Luke said after she left. I nodded lang, ayoko magsalita, bwisit talaga ko nun. He went out to get his stuff and then went back to carry my bag. I followed him on the way out. The alien is waiting at the door, grinning from ear to ear, mukha syang gremlins.



“Hey Tasha, how are you?” How are you my ass! I was about to say out loud but yeah I remembered to be polite.



“I’m good.” I said coldly.



“Luke said you were stuck in Davao for 9 hours, too bad for you.” Yeah and you were enjoying my boyfriend, bitch, I told myself.



“Yah.” Maikling sabi ko lang, ayoko syang kausap.



Napatingin ako kay Luke. Nasense nya na na mainit ang ulo ko. He was like he wants us to talk alone pero I told them. “Let’s go, I’m hungry.”



So nauna akong lumabas ng door, nagpaalam na si Luke sa staff nya na he won’t be coming back. Sa elevator gusto parin tsumika ng alien, trying hard talaga. “How’s Davao? Is it raining there?” she asked.



“Davao is good, ang dami pa ring durian, and nope it wasn’t raining there, super bright ang sunshine, unlike here super bad ang storm, damaging na bigla pang dumarating ng walang pasabi, kawawa naman ang mga apektado.” Sabi ko, parinig ba.



“Uhmm, so girls where do you want to eat?” Luke asked, alam nyang badtrip ako dahil sa ginamit kong statement.



“Let’s go to Yellow Cab na lang.” I told him. Hindi na nakaangal si Alien.



We went to the 4th floor sa parking to get his car, nagkukwento pa rin si Thirdy ng kung anu-ano kay Luke, reminiscing their past. Where they had dinner before, they hang out, etc. etc…. Gusto ko ng magwalkout pero sige, no, carry ko ‘to, isa maling word lang nito, gulong talaga ‘to, from 4th floor to basement.



In fairness to Luke, hindi naman nya sinasakyan, he kept on changing the subject pero ang bruha, balik pa rin ng balik. Sa lahat ng naging girlfriend ni Luke eto yung hindi ko nakasundo. I don’t know, from the very beginning talaga. Hindi ko masyado kinakausap, maarte kung maarte pero sanay ako sa ganun, maarte rin ako e, hehehe. Just kidding, no lahat kasi ng nameet kong girlfriend nya from a rich family, super sosy. Pero kasundo ko naman, nasasakyan ko yung trip, 3 of them, friend ko pa rin sa facebook and we still keep in touch. Etong isa, ayaw sa’kin, sya ang nagsimula hindi ako, basta everytime magkasama kaming tatlo she would disregard me. Unang meeting pa lang naming, inirapan na ako, hindi ako kinausap.



Once there was a time na Luke and I have a meeting together, so we lock the boardroom para walang istorbo kasi minsan bigla na lang me pumapasok na staff nya, me kukunin or dun tatambay for a coffee break, this was last April, e important yun, beside sa work, Luke was comforting me then coz I receive a call from my sister na they brought my dad to the ICU, I was crying kasi I know grabe ang dad ko that time, Luke was there to comfort me, he arranged for my flight back home, supposed to be 1 week pa ko on a trip nun but I have to be home as soon as possible. She was in his office that time, nainip siguro sa tagal namin sa boardroom and when she found na locked ang door nagalit, ayun nag-inarte ang bruha, why don’t we talk na lang daw sa office ni Luke, bat dun pa at ba’t kailangang maglock. Paki nya ba. When Luke called me the next week during my dad’s wake, I asked him how are they, he said wala na sila. I know he was pissed that time, pinigilan nya coz I was there. Ang isang ayaw kasi ni Luke is makialam yung girlfriend nya sa work nya, it’s his business and he knows how to handle it, unless he wants your opinion then he’ll ask for it pero pag hindi, wag syang pakikialaman. That’s why pag nasa office nya ko, I don’t go to his office, nandon ang business nya e, it’s his other world. He would come to me naman if he needs my help.



Back to the story, we went to Yellow Cab which is a few building blocks away from his office. We were seated at the 4 seater table, ang alien tumabi kay Luke, magkaharap kami ni Luke. After we ordered, super pakitang gilas pa rin si Thirdy, sigeng kwento about her new endeavor, hindi na raw sya bum, me work na sya. Eh so, paki ko naman. I know iba na ang mukha ko nun, so naramdaman ko na lang hinila ni Luke yung kamay ko sa ilalim ng table.



I looked at him, he want us to talk outside, he was signing I go first. So yun, I excused myself going to the bathroom, a few minutes later he followed.



“Are you okay?” He asked.



“Not really, I just wanna go home.” I told him.



“To your home, or my home.” Biro nya.



“I don’t know.”



“What.” Nakakunot na ang noo nya.



“Basta, I don’t know, can we not talk about it now?”



“Are you mad at me?” he asked again.



“I don’t know, please can we go back and eat. I’m so tired, I don’t want to talk right now.” Sabi ko.



“No, kaya nga gusto kita makausap because I know there’s something going on in your mind right now. Is it about her being in my office?”



“Ayoko nga sabi munang pag-usapan bakit ba ang kulit mo?”



“No we need to talk now.” Kulit pa rin nya.



“No!” Walkout ako.



So ayun martsa ako pabalik ng table, he followed after, nakakunot ang noo ni Thirdy, she knows that there’s something going on. “Are you two fighting?” She asked.



Hindi ko na lang pinansin.



Luke said. “No. Let’s eat now, Tasha needs some rest, she had a long day.”



We ate our order, I didn’t eat much, bad trip ako e, at ang alien rapida pa rin ng kwento. When we’re done eating, dumale naman sya.



“Ahmm Luke, can you bring me home?” Gusto na talaga ng away ah. Isa pa.






“No, Tasha and I needs to talk later.”



“I thought she’s tired, why don’t you talk tomorrow na lang so you can bring me home after we drop her to her hotel.” Eh kung ikaw kaya ang patumbahin ko, drop-drop ka dyan, iba na ang meaning sa’kin drop nung time na yun. Kumukulo na ang dugo ko sa alien.



“Louise, just drop it ok, you came here on your own. I can call Kent to take you home if you want.”



“What, no way, I want you to take me home, we can take her to her hotel on our way.” Arte ng alien.



“No, she’s staying with me.”



“What? Now she stays with you? You haven’t let me stayed there tapos sya lagi mong pinapatulog dun. Are you sure friends lang kayo? Or friends with benefit?”



What the hell!!! Nabaligtad yata kami, ang alien ang nag-inarte.



Gusto ko syang sapakin, my hands are fisted on my side. I stand up and told her. “Just shut up bitch, Luke please let’s go.” And then I marched to the door, with my head held up high, feeling ko reyna ako. Pasaway na babaeng yun unahang ako mag-inarte.



At leche ang hari, hindi agad sumunod. Ang tagal ko sa labas naghintay, dun ako lalo nabad-trip. Inuna ang Alien. Umaambon pa ha, malapit lang naman ang condo ni Luke dun so I walk na lang, wala akong paki kahit umaambon,mainit ang ulo kaya nakakatulong ang ulan.



Walking on the rain ang beauty ko, a few block away na’ko from the yellow cab when a car stopped beside me, si Luke, he open the passenger door. “Hey baby, please come inside.”



Diretso lang ako. He closed the passenger door. Maya-maya I heard him moving out of the car. “It’s raining baby, basa ka na o.” He put his jacket on me.



Inalis ko yung jacket. “Paki mo ba, gusto ko magpaulan.” Lakad pa rin ako, si Luke nakasunod lang.



“Look Tasha, this is not good, can we talk this out? Let’s go home.”



“No, I wanted to be alone Luke, can you give it to me?” Sabi ko.



“Alone at this time of the night, it’s raining, ang daming tambay dito o. I won’t leave you here.” He said.



“Bahala ka, follow me, wag mo lang akong kausapin.” Topak talaga ako that time, sobrang sama ng loob ko sa kanya, I know he didn’t mean to hurt me, it wasn’t intentional, but I felt really bad. Kami na eh, dati ok lang na his girlfriend would eat out with us, or me trailing with them pero ako na ang girlfriend this time, ganun pa rin ba ang papel ko?



I transferred on the other side of the road, sumunod lang sya, I turn left pabalik ng Roxas Blvd. Ang bilis ng steps ko, ganun ako pag me iniisip , me problema, I would walk around, kahit saan, yun yung way ko na mag-isip, magreflect and find my way out or solve my problem. Ang daming kalat sa daan because of the washed out the other day. A few blocks away na lang, malapit na ko sa Roxas Blvd. Luke grabbed my hand. “Tasha can you stop this, please? You can’t go there, it not good for you, I will drive you around if you want.”



I turned around and looked at him, basa na sya, he didn’t put his jacket on. He was standing beside a street post, he looked so sad, it’s the first time I saw him that way, I know it’s my fault. I wanted to hug him but I’m still hurting. I walk past him, he grabbed my left arm. “Tasha please…..” He hugged me tight, I want to hug him back but I can’t, I just can’t. He felt that I didn’t react. “Please don’t do this….” Lumayo ako, I walked to his car, he followed again. He opened the door for me and went to the driver seat.



“Where do you want to go?” he asked.



“Home.” I answered looking at the window.



I heard the car engine start, but the car didn’t move. I looked at him, he was looking at me. “Let’s go please.” I whispered.



“We will but I want to see you smile at me first.”



“No I can’t, please Luke, not now.”



‘”Damn!” He cursed. I didn’t say a word. I just looked back at the window.



I felt the car moved and we drove in silence. His condo is just a few minutes drive, so after 3 minute we were at the basement parking.



I didn’t wait for him to open the door for me, I just grabbed my bag and walk to the elevator.



We went up in silence. After a few minutes, we were inside his condo, I went to his room, Luke followed me there, I don’t know what to do, ang gulo ng isip ko. He sits on the bed just looking at me.



“Do you want to talk now?” he asked.



“No!” I replied.



“Why? Please Tash, tell me what’s inside you now, if you’re mad at me tell me, I hate seeing you like this, I hate hearing your silence.”



“E, di wag mong pakinggan!” Martsa na naman ako sa bathroom nya. I locked the door.



I removed all my clothes and went to the shower. I tried to mix the water, pero ang init pa rin, peste talagang shower na’to, I end up using his bathtub, mas madali i-mix ang tubig dun e. I put some bubblebath and soaked myself in.



Habang nandun ako, I tried to think, hindi ko alam yung emotions ko that time e, first time ko nagkaganito, magselos ng matindi. I mean before nagseselos naman ako pero not like this, saglit lang wala na, ok na ko, maybe because this time may karapatan na’kong magselos. Naiinis ako kay Thirdy, ang kapal ng mukha, ako pa ang artehan. Si Luke naman, he was very insensitive of my feelings. Feeling ko aping-api ako that time, pinagtulungan ako na hindi naman because I know Luke didn’t think he was doing something to hurt me, nasanay lang talaga siguro sya na ok lang sa’kin ang lahat. Na I don’t get jealous and all, pero no I’m very jealous that time and hurt.



After a few minutes, I heard him knocking the door. “Tasha, open the door.”



Silence.



“Tash please let me in.”



Silence.



Silence.



Aba gaya-gaya!



I counted one, two, three, four, five…. I heard jumbling of keys.



The bathroom door opened. Luke walked in. I closed my eyes.



“Tasha, you’ve been here for 20 minutes, please baby, tama na ‘to. Let’s talk. Nilublob ko yung ulo ko sa tubig.



Luke grabbed me from the tub. I shrieked. “Damn you Luke, put me down, leave me alone.”



He didn’t leave me alone, but rather put me inside the shower cubicle and opened the shower. “Shit, ang lamig, ano ba.”



“Tama na’to Tasha, stop behaving like a child.”



“Gago, ka ba, tigilan mo nga ako, I told you I don’t want to talk to you. Just leave me alone, can’t you understand me? Hindi di ba? I don’t want to be with you now Luke, please leave me alone.”



“No, I won’t leave you here, I want you to open up to me. Will you stop this silence? Wala akong maintindihan eh. What did I do wrong? I won’t know unless you tell me. Please tell me.” Nabasa na rin sya ng shower.



“Talaga naman insensitive ka rin noh, hindi mo alam what you did wrong? You bastard, you make me feel stupid, damn stupid!” Tinulak ko sya para makalabas ng shower cubicle. I got a towel on the towel rock and wrap it around me. I went back to his bedroom, pumwesto ako sa may glass wall. Sumunod na rin si Luke, he was removing his shirt dahil nabasa na sya ng shower.



He walked towards me. ‘Stop right there Luke, tigilan mo ako ngayon. Mainit ang ulo, ayokong mag-usap tayo.”



“No we will talk, sabihin mo lahat ng gusto mong sabi, scream at me if you like, if it could make you feel better.”



“Ah ganun, gusto mo talaga ng away, sige game!” Bwisit na bwisit ako nun.



“No baby, I want you to tell me what’s going on?”



“What’s going on? You don’t know? 9 hours Luke, I was stuck in Davao, kanina pa’ko excited umuwi sa’yo, kagabi pa nga. Shit ka. And you know kung ga’no kastressful sa’kin ang araw na’to, I texted it to you so many times today diba. And then what, I came here, waiting for more than 30 minutes because I thought you were meeting a client, yun pala you were with that stupid bitch, having fun with her, ang saya nyo naman!”



“Tash, you know that she’s still my friend kahit wala na kami…..”






“Yeah right!” Putol ko. “Don’t give me that shit Luke. Friend maybe to you, but to her ano? “



“Damn! This is not going anywhere…. Aw!” Binato ko sya ng book na nakapatong sa shelves malapit sa glass wall.



“A ganun, this is not going anywhere, find!” I saw my bag on the bed, malapit sya dun pero nilampasan ko lang sya.



“What are you doing?”



“Paki mo ba!” I rummaged into my bag to find something to wear.



“Tasha please tigilan na natin to, let’s talk, really talk.”



“Ayoko, kanina nananahimik ako gusto mo magsalita ako. Ikaw ang nagsalita, ako ang magtatapos.”



“What?”



“I’m going to the hotel, and don’t you dare follow me.”



“No, you’re staying here, period.”



“Ayaw kitang kasama ngayon, tigilan mo ako.”



“Okay sige, I won’t say anything, hindi na kita kukulitin just stay here.”



I was trying to wear my blouse pero hindi ko masuot. Inis na inis na’ko tapos eto pa. Sa sobrang frustration ko at inis kay Luke, naiyak na ako. Shit no! I’m trying to control my tears.



He saw my tears, niyakap nya ko. Hindi nako nagpumiglas, I just wanted a shoulder to cry on. Sobra ang iyak ko noon, para akong tanga.



“Tash, baby, please stop crying, I’m sorry I made you cry.”



Lalo naman akong naiyak, balik na naman yung self-pity ko kanina.



“Tash, I said I’m sorry.”



“Your sorry won’t make me stop crying Luke. Maybe leaving me alone would do.”



“No baby, I won’t leave you, like I side kanina, you can do anything, but I won’t leave you.” He whispered.



“Bakit ganun Luke?” Umangat yung mukha ko para tingnan sya. “I don’t want to feel this way, malawak naman ang utak ko e, pero why do I feel this way. Ang bigat, ang sakit-sakit, ayoko nito Luke, make it go away, please?” I told him still crying.



“I’m so sorry baby, I made you feel this way, I didn’t mean to, dammit am I this insensitive? Alam mo kung gano kakulit si Louise, you know how many times a day she would to text or tried to call me. I didn’t expect her to be there tonight. She said she came by because she was around the area.”



“Binili mo naman ang palusot nya.” Singit ko.



“No, I know it’s not true.”



“Then why do you have to entertain her.” Umalis ako sa pagkakaayap sa kanya. I sit on the bed.



“Alangan naman ipagtabuyan ko sya Tash, I was waiting for you, so hinayaan ko na lang sya magkwento.”



“Really, you we’re having fun there, I saw it, naejoy mo nga e, nakalimutan mo ako, hindi ka man lang lumabas to check if I was there already.”



“You didn’t text me….”



“Stop that crap Luke!”



“Okay, I’m sorry, I just thought you might pop in my office once you arrived. But you didn’t. You missed me so much you wouldn’t care about how my staff would think. But you chose to hide again, why can we just let everyone knows what we have now?”



“I’m not ready! Teka bakit ako ang me kasalanan ngayon?”



“I didn’t say it’s your fault, I just said why can we just let them know, not like this, we have to hide, hindi na tayo bata.”



“I just want time Luke, I wanted to enjoy this, yung tayo lang, can’t you understand? Gusto ko masolo muna kita, I hide my feeling for you ng 5 years, nasanay ako that way. Isa-isa lang muna, nahihirapan akong i-let go, please try to understand. In time Luke….” Yumuko ako, trying to held back my tears again.



“I’m sorry if until now I don’t understand, but yeah, if you need time, I’ll give it to you. Now baby, can we please stop this? Can we kiss and make up?” He moved to the bed, standing in front of me.



“Hindi pa tayo tapos, bakit ang tagal mong lumabas ng yellow cab?” Tanong ko, medyo kalmado na’ko. He kneeled in front of me and took my hands.



“I need to pay the bills ano ka ba, hindi ko naman alam na maglalakad ka.”



“E si Thirdy?”



“She asked me pa rin what’s going on with us, I don’t need to explain anything, so I just said what you see is what we have, and then she went to the bathroom, I followed you. And bilis mong maglakad.”



“That’s it?”



“Yeah, that’s it, ang tagal lang ng bill kaya natagalan ako sa counter, ikaw naman kasi, bat kailangan mo maglakad.”



“Grand exit ko kaya yun, tapos ang tagal mong sumunusod, kainis ka.”



Natawa naman sya. “Ikaw talaga, ang dami mong style, ang daming excuses.”



“Sira ka pala eh, feeling ko kanina pinagtulungan nyo ko, pasalamat sya hindi ayoko gumawa ng eksena kundi pinagulong ko sya at ikaw, kung pinatulan mo yung advances nya, gugulong ka rin kasunod nya, o mas una ka pa.” Tawa sya ng tawa.



“I missed you baby, so much, missed na missed ko to, yun nandito ka lang, and you always made me laugh, but you know what I missed most? You’re smile, smile for me baby, ok na tayo diba?”



“Ayoko, mahal ang smile ko.”



“Then I’ll pay kahit magkano, name it!”



“Ows. Di nga.” Nagla-light na yung mood ko so I just tease him na lang.



“I wan’t a trip to Paris!”



“Yun lang?”



“Hindi joke lang, siomai lang ok na sa’kin, lakas ka sa’kin eh.” And then I smiled.



Ang tagal ng titig ni Luke, then his hand moved, tracing my lips. Then he kissed me, lingering lang. “Welcome back baby, I missed you.” He whispered.



“I missed you too.” I answered.



“Can we take this off?” Removing the towel.



“Why.”



“Why ka dyan.” Tinanggal nya na yung towel. He moved to kiss my tummy. “Wala pa.”



“Anong wala pa.” Tanong ko.



“Wala pang baby.”



Napangiti ako. “Wala pa eh, kailangan pa ng practice. Maraming practice.”



“So let’s start practicing, para makarami.”



His hands went to my thighs, caressing me. Then they moved to my hips up to the underside of my boobs. He caressed them. He moved his head, not taking his eyes of me, his mouth reach my right nipples and sucked it, shit my lumabas sa’kin. His right hand rubbed my left breast, his fingers flicked my nipple. Ang kiliti, tayuan ang balahibo ko. I feel so hot, my inside is burning.



He moved to lay me on the bed, his mouth not leaving my breast, taking his time sucking each nipples. I moved my hands on his head, caressing his hair, I love the feel of his hair. I moved my legs wider, he move closer, I feel his bulk under his pants, I pumped my hips lighty, I know nabasa ko na yung pundilyo ng pants nya. He pumped lightly, mimicking my movement. I encircled my legs to his hips and pushed hard. God I want him inside.



He reached for my mouth, he kissed me, savagely, his tongue speared in, finding my tongue, when he caught, he sucked it hard. I was moaning and squirming. His hand move to my pussy caressing me there, a bit later he inserted two fingers inside me. He fingerfucked me while his tongue fucked my mouth. “Luke, ahhhhh, shit, ahhhhh…..” I arched my body and came so hard, moving my hips, pumping to his fingers until my orgasms subside.



After a while, I opened my eyes and saw Luke staring at me, his eyes so dark, full of passion. “Welcome back baby. You came so hard, how are you?”



I smiled at him. “I’m good but I would feel much better if you’re inside me.”



He smiled. “So glad to hear it baby. Be ready for me, 2 weeks baby, he misses you so much.”



He stands up, take off his pant while I take a good look. My eyes feasted on his body. God, he’s so sexy. And so damn ready.



He moved above me again. Then he positioned his cock at the entrance of my pussy. “Look here baby, see us joining.” He moved his hips forward, his head came in, taking his time, inch by inch, when he was fully inside, he stayed there and didn’t move. I love the feeling, him inside me, I’m so full, so stretch, there’s a burning feeling, I wanted to move too but I just want him there. I took a deep breath then I did a muscle control, lightly at first, just caressing him.



“Oh baby, do that again, it’s so good. You know how I feel? I feel so good inside you. You’re caressing me baby, I can stay inside you forever.” He got beaded sweats on his forehead and chest. He looked so manly, so yummy.



Then I started moving my hips, while doing a muscle control again. This time, milking him. “God, baby this is so good.” He started pumping, moving lighting at first.



“Luke, I want you to move faster now please, faster.”



“Yes baby, hold on tight.”



I put my arms on his shoulders, I hold him tight, his chest on my breast, his nipples caressing my boobs every move. Lahat ng sense ko gumagana, my body is so sensitive. Luke moved faster now, ramming, hammering. Our body making a slapping sound, I was moaning, he was moaning too.



“Oh baby, tell me when you’re coming, will come together, baby….ahh.”



Nagcontract na ang vaginal walls ko nun so I was ready for coming. I know he was ready too, I felt him getting bigger inside me.



“Luke, I think I’m coming.” Humigpit lalo yung yakap, I nuzzled my head on his neck and kissed him there.



Luke find my lips, kissed me passionately, he moved faster, I can feel his head touching my womb. Our sweat combining, our bodies smacking. With his last thrust, we both came so hard, he swallowed my scream. I convulsed, sobra ang orgasm ko, ngainig ang buong katawan ko, I feel his come inside me spurting, jetting, tuloy-tuloy, ang dami. I can feel some it of coming out my pussy. I heard Luke breathing hard above me.I looked at him. His eyes were closed, I touch his face, so handsome face. I so love this man so much. I don’t know what will I do without him in my life. Nagmisty ang eyes ko thinking of my life without him. I blinked. When I opened my eyes, his eyes were open, staring at me with so much love. I smiled.



“Just one smile baby, that’s all I need. You made me feel so good, so damn good. I love you much.” He smiled and kissed me again.





Message none-alert


No comments:

Post a Comment